Products you like that you don't hear of anyone else using

caliscurls

Still taking them. I would say they are good, but I didn't notice toooo much of a slower growth when I took a break. I think Silica is more beneficial for growth for me.
Thanks for the response. I think I get spurts of accelerated growth with all of these types of supplements and then it tapers back after like 5 months. I might try this in my next rotation.

melahnee

caliscurls I actually think that is an issue of mine as well. I took the cvs version of hair, skin, nails (something generic like that) and it worked a little better than the Phyto did--I'm thinking because I'm "used" to them now. I have been on my current bottle for almost a month, and I think I might try Hairfinity next, but idk, I keep reading it's a lot like one of the generic bottles. I just want to find my "super pill" that work for me :drunk:

melahnee

I might also be inspecting my hair too much because I've been getting rollersets every month by the same lady and she always tells me I have super hair that seems to grow by the minute, but idk I feel like i've been around MBL for way too long smh.

Pompous Blue

Thanks @Pompous Blue ! I'm going to go snag some right now then!
caliscurls
pandorabeauty.com has it for $19.99. That's the last place I purchased it since PHYTO did not have a 50% sale in December. (they usually do)
If you see the sale, please post in the June sales thread. I would love to try it.
mzteaze Will do.

The sale last year started the end of May 2013. I hope they have one this year.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy

Sorry if big. Couldn't find a smaller pic. Got this gem for $9.99 at Marshalls. Didn't realize reatail is $29.99.

The stuff softened my transitioning hair in under 10 mins, like nothing else - no heat, just used while in the shower. If I used a DC or co-wash that ended up leaving my hair no soft & moisturized, I would slather this on and amazing... slip, moisture & smooth hair! Haven't tried it on my natural hair yet, but can't wait! :lick:

ETA: The $29.99 retail is on Overstock, Amazon has for $34. Need to go back to Marshalls - today :grin:

Yess! I've been using this for the last few months and I loveee it! Lots of slip and great moisture.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Toy I used to love that Proline softner, stopped using it cause the baby powder scent was overwhelming (maybe I was using too much? )Does it still have that scent?

Toy

Yes it does halee_J,no matter how much u use the smell is still potent..I guess im use to it i've been using it for a very longtime.

Pompous Blue

sweetpea7

Suave Professionals Shampoo and Conditioner in Rosemary and Mint & Almond and Shea Buttermpoo and Conditioner

alex114

Okay I need to confess,
I still have a full 8 oz jar of Belle Butters Unyevu Butter at home, but my fingers are itching to head over to the site and buy the 32 oz jar….. Could somebody, could Jesus please take the wheel and stop me? I want itttttt so baddddd.

It is FABulous for my hair, but I hardly hear of it around here.

Smiley79

the CB Smoothe line of products....I never hear ppl talking about them. I wish their products were more easy to find, Ive been meaning to order from them again.

krissyhair

sweetpea7 - I love the suave natural almond& Shea... I never hear anyone using it either...I thought maybe I was tripping

I think because when it first came out in the bright green bottles it was perfect and everyone loved it. Then not even 6 months later they updated the formula and added silicone.

sweetpea7

I thought I'm really late to the game or the conditioner sucked lol I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm gonna have to find a new love when I start the curly girl method ughhhh

Willow00

krikit96

I thought I'm really late to the game or the conditioner sucked lol I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm gonna have to find a new love when I start the curly girl method ughhhh

sweetpea7 - I "think" I have the original formula... not sure. I don't know how to recognize the crazy words for silicone...

Dayjoy

Old School Member
To all the ladies that like Phyto Phytokeratine Ends Repairing Serum (or something like that), Ulta sells it for $17.99. I recently bought a bottle and had a $10 birthday coupon plus I used my rewards points and ended up getting it for $2 and some change.

Last edited:

HomesteaderDreams

Sweet Sunnah products. Esp the Henna shampoo and conditioner.

Also, many handmade conditioners sold at Sevananda in Little Five Points.

Oh and "Hair Food" nourishing hair oil. All totally natural ingredients, and smells divine! I am not talking about some popular brand. I am talking about a black bottle of hair oil I found in Sevananda. I tried calling the company, but cant reach them. Tried going to their website, but it doesnt exist.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Embelleze Novex products. They work wonders in my hair. I'm going to start using them semi exclusively. No one know what hidden jewels are in this line.