Products you like that you don't hear of anyone else using

ronie

@MSLONG, @Pompous Blue and @ronie

LOL! You girls are crazy, but to answer your question I use it only on my ends when my hair is wet/damp (only on wash days, this includes cowashing). Its really concentrated so you only need the tiniest amount.

Also at @ronie,! I'm thinking about getting the SD Pre because of you. Is it good as a prepoo? I love my Vatika Oil/ Hempseed Oil, but in the winter I sometimes need something a bit more heavy.
EnExitStageLeft
Hey missy i wanted to use it a second time before i answer you. So yes Pre is an amazing treatment. Coats the hair well, and provides perfect detangling ability. I used both before sulfate poo, and co washing. My hair stayed soft, with no sticky residue.
I usually used evco as my prepoo overnight, and i believe it is a mojor contributor to my hair health. It does really penetrate and keeps my hair strong and resilient while wet. I know the vatika oil is mainly coconut oil, so i wouldn't knock it out completely. Although i love pre, the first ingredient is a butter, so i dont know how much penetrating it allows. In the future i plan to apply a layer of evco before pre to make sure i get 100% benefit of my prepoo.

ChocolatePie777

Mine is Aubrey Organics BGA Protein and strengthening cream rinse. Its basically the natural equivalent of Aphogee 2 min treatment. I love it! It makes my hair feel so strong. Im surprised I never read abt it on here cause we LOVE our Aubrey's

Is this the green tea rinse or is this something else?...I'm going to place a ship to store order with my local vitaminshoppe and I'd like to get this....

miss stress

ChocolatePie777 No its not the green tea rinse though I've seen tht one. This one is BGA protein cream rinse it has organic blue green algae, organic aloe, and milk thistle on the list of features. TRY IT! I get it on vitacost.com

hot_pepper96

I still use UBH Spray Moisturizer (even though her ingredients are more synthetic now) because it gives light moisture and helps to detangle dry and wet hair.

I also adore Hollywood Beauty Dry Scalp & Skin Therapeutic Oil. I use this as a sealant and shine serum since using serums on dry hair does not work for me. Also, Mega Care hair oils are great for oiling the scalp, especially the Tea Tree one. You can get them in beauty supply stores for like a $1.99.

melahnee

Phytophanere supplements..my hair is currently going through some kind of growth spurt or somethin because of these

Phaer

I LOVE Original Sprout Miracle Detangler. All of their products are Vegan, the detangler has a pH of 4.5, it works miracles and smells Amazing.

It is a bit pricey (between $22-25 for 12 oz), but I think worth it. I want to try everything in their line.

PuddingPop

I don't care if ya'll boo me off this board but
Black n Sassy Oil Sheen in a Jar, lol. It gives you that bling- bling shine and I love it.

fatimablush

alter ego nequal nova care noruishing leave in conditoner

alter ego nourishing nova intensive leave in conditioner

alter ego energizing and rebalancing cream

meadowfoam butter/meadowfoam oil

babassu oil

crece polo leave in conditioner

i luv WEN, sometimes when i am protective styling i will use one of the above as the leave in conditioner to help the WEN last longer.

also i use my cousins grease mixture..just soften any grease and add castor oil.

i used to use Ellin Lavar's penatrating conditioner leave in balm. it was discontinued. maybe if it wasn't i could stick to a product.

maybe if i continued to do that i wouldn't have had to cut those 4 inches off.

I also use a comb attachment when I blow dry my hair or I try to do the comb chase method. chances are if you go to the beauty supply store and don't see a comb attachment I bought the whole row:lachen:..me, sis and mom use these. those round brushes don't do anything for my hair...I used to get it tangled in my hair all of the time.

I also use heat protectant for my hair. coconut oil, grapeseed oil and argan oil alone do not work. i refuse to cut my hair again due to heat damage.

salerm leave in conditoner

alter ego wheat germ conditioner that was the rage a long time ago
smoothing ultimate styling creme--gvp version of MAtrix sleek look. i use this for LOC or LCO method. may use this for braid/twist outs or when i a wiggin' it.

i also havethis thing that i bought at Sally's called a Professional straightening and cutting comb. it is like the one on Hydathermal naturals.

Mane n Tail detangler

Silken Child--detangler--

Hyper Hydration Super Keratin Spray- i use this on my hair when i am wiggin it
argan oil leave in conditioner-from swansons vitamins

i rotate stuff a lot. i was unemployed for a LONG time. since i started working again..FINALLY, i have restocked everything..

Last edited:

ManeStreet

Pravana hydrating intensive leave-in treatment. Its great. Use it before blowdrying.

Attachments

• image-1615364229.jpg
    image-1615364229.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 53

Angelbean

I just rea thru this thread making a small list lol
But I have a few things to add:

Vitaponte hair cream
Liv cream
The 'blue' grease only for ends

marta9227

Sulfur 8 oil sheen moisturizing spray. Amazing for my scalp and a great daily leave in spray. Believe it or not, it helps my curls pop!

overtherainbow

Walgreens Brand (Studio 35) Mega Mega Hold Gel (the yellow one). I've been using this stuff for 3 years now. It gives a very soft hold, alcohol free and is a phenomenal detangler.

caliscurls

Phyto PhytoKeratine Reparative Serum....The stuff is amazing for your ends. Since using it, I've notice less splits and tangling. I've also notice the health of my ends sky rocket. They retain moisture better and are so smooth. Its silicone free and contains synthetic ceramides and keratin, so imo its perfection in a bottle. I use it everytime I wash. Its a HG and I already have 1 back-up.
EnExitStageLeft are you still using this and seeing results?

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
@caliscurls
Yes, yes, OH YES!!!

Everything @EnExitStageLeft said is still true. Been using it for a year. If PHYTO has the 50% off sale this month, I'm purchasing 10 or more bottles.

The cheapest I've found it was on another website offering 30% off.

I love this stuff!!

If you see the sale, please post in the June sales thread. I would love to try it.