Don't you hate......

karezone

....when your hair starts hating one of your staple products. :( Just recently, my hair has been hating my lekair cholesterol. Now it leaves my hair hard with no slip. :mad: :mad: I have adjusted the time, heat and no heat and it still won't work for me. :perplexed My hair is craving Motions silk protein that is the only thing that gives me slip and moisture lately.

This bites.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Try clarifying with acv to see if that helps. It ususally works for me when the biolage detangler stops working right. Some times you just need a couple of good conditioners to rotate every couple of months tho.

karezone

Enchantmt said:
Try clarifying with acv to see if that helps. It ususally works for me when the biolage detangler stops working right. Some times you just need a couple of good conditioners to rotate every couple of months tho.

Thanks for the advice, but I learned a long time ago that my hair does not like being rinsed with acv unless it is after a touch up. I just use a cheapo shampoo to remove build up.

Hmmm maybe I need to switch that out. I have been using the same kind for 6 months.

Angelicus

I used to love the smell (pear) and effectiveness of Motions Silk Protein Conditioner. Then one day... it just stopped working. I got no slip, no softness, no life! That was over a year ago and I am afraid to buy it now because what if it doesn't work again?

karezone

Alli77 said:
use a clarifying shampoo...it's probably build up, once you do this your favorite product should work just fine.

I usually use a cheap (harsh) shampoo to remove build up (clarify) and follow with CON to add some moisture back. I am going to get a diffrerent brand because I have been using the same kind for six months so maybe my hair has adjusted to it.

BLESSED1

My hair started rejecting my (former) beloved profectiv healthy ends creme a few weeks after I went natural. But thankfully I discovered that my ends love pure castor oil ;)

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
My hair has started to hate the vo5 conditioners and my beloved Suave Humuctent conditioner. I have been using Paul Mitchell and Kenra lately and love the results but I can't use my expensive conditioners for co washes. Now what am I gonna use for my conditioner washes?

jasmin

I'm going to try the Revlon Aquamarine. Simplycee, maybe that can replace your Suave and VO5 for awhile.