Product Rave: Herbal Essence Hello Hydration!!!!!!!

carpediem628

I'm in love!!! My pjism is completely out of control! I went to CVS yesterday for Hello Hydration, and ended up buying every kind of Herbal Essence available because they were on sale for $2.99.

This morning, I washed my hair with Body Envy, then conditioned with Hello Hydration, then did a quick condition with Body Envy conditioner. My hair hasn't looked this good in a very long time, and it was easy to style.

I put Body Envy Volumizing Mousse in my wet hair, then blow dried and flat ironed. Going to work this morning, my hair was shiny and bouncing all over the place. Let me tell you, bouncy hair turns quite a few heads if you know what I mean. You ever have one of those days when you feel absolutely beautiful? That's how I feel today. I was also told that on the train by the conductor.......a nice way to start the day.

I'm going out today and buying more while they are on sale. I've learned to buy lots of something you love because one day, you are going to go into the store and find out it has been discontinued.

crlsweetie912

carpediem628 said:
I'm in love!!! My pjism is completely out of control! I went to CVS yesterday for Hello Hydration, and ended up buying every kind of Herbal Essence available because they were on sale for $2.99.

This morning, I washed my hair with Body Envy, then conditioned with Hello Hydration, then did a quick condition with Body Envy conditioner. My hair hasn't looked this good in a very long time, and it was easy to style.

I put Body Envy Volumizing Mousse in my wet hair, then blow dried and flat ironed. Going to work this morning, my hair was shiny and bouncing all over the place. Let me tell you, bouncy hair turns quite a few heads if you know what I mean. You ever have one of those days when you feel absolutely beautiful? That's how I feel today. I was also told that on the train by the conductor.......a nice way to start the day.

I'm going out today and buying more while they are on sale. I've learned to buy lots of something you love because one day, you are going to go into the store and find out it has been discontinued.

I was in CVS and I didn't see any sale signs. I gotta go back and check again.

Healthb4Length

Ok, so...I had a really cute hair do and it rained and ruined it...perfect opportunity to go fetch that Hello Hydration! I tried the conditioner, I left it on for like 45 minutes under a baggie. That stuff works! It really really works! I was impressed! When I put it on my wet hair I really didn't feel the slippage everyone was talking about. THen after I rinse it out...wow! My hair felt so so soft and I was expecting a little difficulty with detangling but now the comb just glided through! This is a keeper and it smells so goooood! Now I did the really test, after I detangled I let my hair air dry with no products on, I waited till my air was 80% dry and my hair still felt very soft and smells so good. This product is a keeper, y'all were right!

SignatureBeauty

I am now about to try Totally Twisted and see how that one works since it is for curly hair, But I will try that one out in a couple of days and I will post my Review here.

Ms Kraft

LiLi said:
II am going to try the Frizz one next week and see if that helps with my frizzies. Any one combine the two (Frizz and HH) yet? If so, did it combat the frizzies?

LiLi - I've been using the Frizz leave-in for a while now and I like it, so I wanted to give the shampoo a try. I tried the two together. Besides being soft, it did help me with the frizziness. Now, granted, my hair wasn't bone straight (lol), but it did tame a lot of that 'after-washed' frizziness we all get. I had more of a wave to my hair, which I love. Let me know what you think about the combination of Frizz w/HH.

shunta

Alli77 said:
Ok, so...I had a really cute hair do and it rained and ruined it...perfect opportunity to go fetch that Hello Hydration! I tried the conditioner, I left it on for like 45 minutes under a baggie. That stuff works! It really really works! I was impressed! When I put it on my wet hair I really didn't feel the slippage everyone was talking about. THen after I rinse it out...wow! My hair felt so so soft and I was expecting a little difficulty with detangling but now the comb just glided through! This is a keeper and it smells so goooood! Now I did the really test, after I detangled I let my hair air dry with no products on, I waited till my air was 80% dry and my hair still felt very soft and smells so good. This product is a keeper, y'all were right!
Ok Im definitely gonna try this now. Peer pressure is somethin' else!:lol:

cocomama

Ok Ladies,

I went right out and bought the HH last night. Let me just say that this stuff detangle my hair like nobodies business!! I could literally feel the knots coming undone(LOL).:D Also the smell is wonderful!!!!:up:

Since cones are in it I may put a little olive oil in it next time. I'm currently letting it airdry in a ponytail, so I will keep you posted. Also I'm thinking about using it with my hair steamer next time for super hydration. I will try to post some pics. Anywho thanks ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEAFUSS

Kimberly

I broke down and went to Target last night to pick this up...regular price $2.94. I got the shampoo and the conditioner. This morning, I clarified and used the shampoo, applied the conditioner, put on plastic cap while I showered, and then rinsed the conditioner out (about 10 minutes). As someone posted previously, I didn't feel any kind of "slip" putting it on but my hair felt oh-so-lovely when I took the cap off and started rinsing it out. It felt so good, I actually forgot to detangle under the shower the way I normally do :lol: This is good stuff.:D

goldensensation

I've had it for a few days and I still havent used it. Thursday night I washed with my Therappe and Keraphix. I'm trying to hold off until tomorrow night, but yall suck- I wanna wash now. lol

SweetAKA

I used this a few nights along with the extra liso. It did make my hair feel extremely soft and look like I just had a relaxer. The smell is awesome, my husband really liked it. :D

Putting in the liso worked good, but I also put in some of the body envy mousse and let my hair air dry in a ponytail. However the next morning when I woke up it looked like I had little speckales of white flakes in my hair. But after I put a little olive oil in it, that went away. So I think that when I wash this sunday I will not use the body envy.

I'll be posting up some pics in my fotki later on today of the results. This is something that I will be keeping on hand from, and using on a regular basis from now on. Just the smell alone catches people off guard.

ProseChild

I did a CO wash, and airdry rollerset. I'd rate it as 'ok', I'll defiintely put it in the rotation but I wouldn't replace any of my staples. However the smell is yummy and it did detangle like a dream... with much less hair lost in the shower. Plus I'm going through a dry spell right now, and I didn't deep condition with it or use a plastic cap. So maybe next time I'll fall in love lol.

AceH

I picked this up at Wal-Wart because I need something seemingly moisturizing. Hello Hydration conditioner works WONDERS for my 4a/4b natural hair! I also used it on one of my human hair wigs that gets a little tangled when I wash it in the sink, but the Hello Hydration conditioner made the hair on the wig very, very silky as well. :weird: :weird: This is definately a staple.

Angelicus

Hello! I did not know this thread existed.
Today my SO made me go swimming but I forgot my hygiene kit. I went to Walgreens and bought a sample of the Hello Hydration Shampoo for my braids.

1. It smelled awesome
2. It made my braids feel good
3. too lazy to find out if it got my scalp clean but I don't see anything under my fingernail after scratching it.

When I get out of braids, I am definitely trying this line.

PeggyFair

I was just looking at this in the store last night, but the price was a bit higher than I wanted to pay for a measley conditioner.. I'll buy this tonite and do a test next week.