Product Rave!!!! Hello Hydration OMGoodness!!!!

empressaja

I went into my local Walmart looking for PAntene Extra liso. They were out so I began to scale the aisle for other things to buy. ( Im a product junkie and I embrace it and buy lol) I came acroos Hello Hydration and it was cheaper so I purchased. My hair had been going through something lately and I could tell as soon as I began to shampoo that this was different my hair didn't even tangle it had so much slip. My hair is so moisterized and but not weigh down it also has so much body and doesn't look dry either. And for $ 2.94. Im gonna buy a few bottles because I hate how you think you've found a Holy Grail product and then they change the ingredients and things. I just had to share.

cece22

I'm natural and want to try this. I haven't found any special conditioner as of yet though. Any 4a/4b naturals use this?

FlawedBeauty

cece22 said:
I'm natural and want to try this. I haven't found any special conditioner as of yet though. Any 4a/4b naturals use this?

Have you tried Elucence Conditioner? That stuff is so moisturizing on my hair and my hair is super dry. I tried the Hello Hydration and it was ok.

SignatureBeauty

I am Natural and I made a Rave thread about it when I first used it and I Love It and it has a nice scent that is not overpowering.

LondonDiva

Does this have more slip than the Elasta QP Creme conditioning shampoo, cause that's my 'slip' shampoo. And if it works better then it's woprthwhile my sister stocking up on some bottles on her trip to Canada, that's if they sell it over there.

LondonDiva

mermaid said:

Thanks Mermaid.

I just read all the threads on the Liso, now gonna read for the other one.

I'm gonna have a hard time getting the liso they don't even sell it in Canada. You can get the HH in the Walmart there and there's a seller on ebay selling 18 1.7oz bottles but wants to charge $40 to ship :mad:

You americans get it soooo good.

mermaid

LondonDiva said:
Thanks Mermaid.

I'm gonna have a hard time getting the liso they don't even sell it in Canada. You can get the HH in the Walmart there and there's a seller on ebay selling 18 1.7oz bottles but wants to charge $40 to ship :mad:

No problem-o!!
We have it good because we are gluttonous spenders, remember??:lol: It's too easy for companies to market to us because we pretty much throw our money away like it's easy to replace, lol!!

nadine1977canada

LondonDiva said:
Thanks Mermaid.

Funny you mentioned it. I went and looked for it too at the pharmacy and I didnt see it. I thought to myself I didn't pay close attention or something, cause i was dead tired. But I guess I was still alert, there has gotta be a place online where we can purchase it. Im sure of it. If i find a place i will let you know I will PM you.:)

Last edited:

nadine1977canada

birdie said:
I went into my local Walmart looking for PAntene Extra liso. They were out so I began to scale the aisle for other things to buy. ( Im a product junkie and I embrace it and buy lol) I came acroos Hello Hydration and it was cheaper so I purchased. My hair had been going through something lately and I could tell as soon as I began to shampoo that this was different my hair didn't even tangle it had so much slip. My hair is so moisterized and but not weigh down it also has so much body and doesn't look dry either. And for $ 2.94. Im gonna buy a few bottles because I hate how you think you've found a Holy Grail product and then they change the ingredients and things. I just had to share.

I also love the conditioner!!! I add honey to my Hello Hydration Conditioner and it is heaven!!!!!!!! :lol:

LABETT

Ladies,Eckerds has Hello Hydration Conditioner on sale this week for $2.49 and the Pantene Extra Liso for $2.95.

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
I just paid $5+ dollars at WalMart for HH (Ok, I just looked at my bottle and realized that I picked up the big size-23oz. I didn't se the 12 oz size when I went to Wally's though).

I also picked up the Extra Liso for 3.80-something. I wasn't even paying attention to the price. I just wanted to try these products so bad.

I think I've spent more than $200 dollars on hair products this month so far, with two weeks to go till the end of September.

My pj-ism is off the chain these days.

Last edited:

miracle

Just jumped on the Herbal Essence & Pantene bandwagon, myself!!! :grin: Can't wait to try both products out!!!