Natural Ladies: HE Hello Hydration (Rave)

GoingNatural

I've been trying to use all natural products, but I recently took a short trip to LA and needed travel size stuff so I could carry my luggage on the plane. I ended up getting the travel size of Hello Hydration Conditioner.

I FELL IN LOVE!!! MY hair feels sooooo good.
:worship2::wow::thewave:

any other natural haired ladies fallen head over heels for Hello Hydration Conditioner??

glam-

I used to use this, and it was good. Right now I'm using Tressemme Deep Moisture CO, but I would definitely use Hello Hydration again, too.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
OT: GoingNatural, your hair has really grown since the DC meet-up last summer! Your hair is lovely, and you are adorable.

PeggyFair

Another HE Hello Hydration convert! I have been using this as a leave in for the past 2 months and my hair stays hydrated 24/7! Sometimes at work I look in the mirror at my hair strands and I am noticing that my hair looks so hydrated and "alive". I can't sing its praises enough. I don't even use it as a co-wash, just a leave in, and it has taken my hair to whole nother levels!

AsTheCurlzTurns

Where can I buy this?

You can get this pretty much anywhere! WalMart, Target, Walgreens, even Family Dollar and Dollar General carries them also, so there's a few to start you off with. :)

As for HH, I loooooooooooooooooove this conditioner!!! It's sooo yummy-:lick:cious!!! I loved it so much that I went and stocked up on this conditioner!:lol:

GoingNatural

OT: GoingNatural, your hair has really grown since the DC meet-up last summer! Your hair is lovely, and you are adorable.

Thank you! Your hair is looking great as well--you've come a long way from your TWA. GORGEOUS curls! :) You're the reason I started using Trader Joe's Nourish Spa!

GoingNatural

Another HE Hello Hydration convert! I have been using this as a leave in for the past 2 months and my hair stays hydrated 24/7! Sometimes at work I look in the mirror at my hair strands and I am noticing that my hair looks so hydrated and "alive". I can't sing its praises enough. I don't even use it as a co-wash, just a leave in, and it has taken my hair to whole nother levels!

ITA with your post. I might have to get off of my natural product kick because my hair really does feel the same as when I cowashed AND used a leave in or butter. I am STILL very in love with HE HH!

Auburn

I tried it last night. OMG BECKY!
Now I'm trying to debate whether I want to go to sams club and get that HUGE size.