PRODUCT RAVE: End All by Hair2Heaven

Tee

MonaLisa said:
Well, regarding the next Carol's Daughter in our midst, I will be PM'ing Patient1 regarding the extremely positive reaction I got from someone I know while I had her smelling the EndAll at the cookout I was at. :sekret: She wound up using it for the past couple of days. I'm just leaving the jar I came with while visiting her. She was so impressed with this product.

The next order I put in probably will be for 8-10 jars, most of them for her, she's such a busy professional and she hasn't used her Paypal in such a long time, I'll just order for her (with a couple of jars for myself..and one for moms and sis:look: )

Yes, it really is that good.

*P1, you should enable a section on your site so users can leave comments on the products. (just an idea)

cherryhair123

Pulling out my credit card again. I found myself not using it alot so it wouldn't be gone. Patient1 please give us about a "12 jar warning" before you decide to stop making it or change the formula.:)

DivaRox

Okay I ordered a cart full of these products a few days ago. Now, after reading these reviews of how yummy the end all is, I am STARVING, plus mad:mad: cause I didn't get any of the body oils for DH to be ackin' mannish:D and sniffing my pillow(he stopped that when I briefly started using that dang MTG:lachen: )

P

patient1

Letitia said:
Yes, it really is that good.

*P1, you should enable a section on your site so users can leave comments on the products. (just an idea)

***I could kick myself for not doing this before. :)****

cherryhair123 said:
Pulling out my credit card again. I found myself not using it alot so it wouldn't be gone. Patient1 please give us about a "12 jar warning" before you decide to stop making it or change the formula.:)

****Will do. LOL!!!*****

jayjaycurlz said:
p1,

Could this be used on texlaxed hair?

*****My guess would be yes. I have relaxed and natural clients so it seems like the in between would be covered....right? Perhaps someone who's texlaxed and used it could weigh in but I really developed everything to be useful to the whole range of hair textures.*****

p1

Lavendar

MonaLisa said:
I may have to ship some to people as gifts to try out...
I already know, folks are definitely getting hair baskets for the holidays...

This is a great idea! I'm definitely stealing this one. Hair baskets with treats from Patient1 and BJ (hairveda) would make great gifts. I'm getting started early this year with this one. Thanks girl!!!!;)

Tee

jayjaycurlz said:
p1,

Could this be used on texlaxed hair?

I am texlaxed and this works like a charm on my hair.
(I think Divine Inspiration is texlaxed also. It works for her too.)

SignatureBeauty

cherryhair123 said:

LOL!! The Bolded Part, That is so true!!!:lol:

Brownie518

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. I LOVE HAIR2HEAVEN!!! EndAll is to die for!! It works even better than it smells. Excellent moisturizer. As soon as I see what my sister needs, I will be putting in a big order tomorrow. I need more EndAll (backups) and oils. I am going to try some of the body oils you guys have been raving about. Can't wait!!!

Last edited:

brownsugarflyygirl

I thought my PJism was over until I came into this thread :( ...but Im such a sucker for raves about creams/pomades.

Carols Daughters Healthy Hair Butter..tried it.
Qhemets Olive and Alma Cream...tried it.

I think I am still searching for the product that is going to truly wow me....So I guess that means its MANDATORY for me to try the EndAll....right? :look: Right!

Glad we had that conversation :) Now I just need to justify buying the oils!! :lol:

WomanlyCharm

*rocking back and forth*

I NEED my moisture spritz...I honestly do. P1, I'll buy you another bottle of that grapefruit stuff that went down the drain! :lol:

Any idea when it might be back on the market?

4mia

i love this stuff the texture plus smell is great p1 do you plan to come out with a waterbase moisturizer and or any shampoos and conditoners? i have the spritz also the only proplem i have is that i may have to change the bottle because it sprays to much instead of a mist but its great

LaNecia

4mia said:
i love this stuff the texture plus smell is great p1 do you plan to come out with a waterbase moisturizer and or any shampoos and conditoners? i have the spritz also the only proplem i have is that i may have to change the bottle because it sprays to much instead of a mist but its great

I'm hoping she'll start offering the EndAll in larger sizes ***overt hint***

P

patient1

Well, while you all were enjoying LHCF for the past few days, I was off all lonely and stuff....kept getting the maintenance message since Thursday or Friday. Went to Mom's house and signed on no problem. Came back home, maintenance message again.

I started to feel singled out!!!!!

I'm going to use the month of August to do a bunch of stuff to the site (finally get some decent labels, change some packaging, offer a larger EndAll, add more articles, REPLACE my GSE that commited suicide **that's what I'm telling myself***etc.)

I'm also going to be cleansing for the month of August and documenting that and helping some other folks through the process. PM me if you want to join up and be coached through it. :)

Really though, I need to take that first month for back to school and all that comes with it. I don't want to offer excuses (even good ones) if I don't hold to the current pace. Folks work too hard for their money!

On that note, I'm getting off of here so I can wake up early and send out my next shipment.

Goodnight ladies! (Or good morning?)

p1

P

patient1

WomanlyCharm said:
*rocking back and forth*

I NEED my moisture spritz...I honestly do. P1, I'll buy you another bottle of that grapefruit stuff that went down the drain! :lol:

Any idea when it might be back on the market?

Ahhhh, you're sweet. :) :) If I told you how much I paid for that you'd :eek: . This was a large bottle of professional strength directly from the manufacturer. This was my major purchase when I started the business and when it arrived I knew there was no turning back!

I'll probably start over with a much smaller amount. I probably didn't need that much to start with anyway. I'm easy going though. I searched for it for over an hour before I found it and when I saw it I acted like my baby was face down in the sink FOR ABOUT 1.5 minutes then I got myself together cause it was NOT my baby. It was just GSE. Easy come, easy go. I really am that laid back in real life. ;)

p1

fallback

Oh boy...I was doing real good with my PJism.......but I just ordered ENDALL! Gotta go b4 my cousin comes in here and see my post:sekret:.............

la flaca

I must say, I ordered End all last week (late afternoon) and I don't know how, but I got it SUPER FAST (2 days). I really liked it a lot, is a great product and I'm looking foward to try all Hair2Heaven products.

Great job/product & Customer Service P1:)

P

patient1

la flaca said:
I must say, I ordered End all last week (late afternoon) and I don't know how, but I got it SUPER FAST (2 days). I really liked it a lot, is a great product and I'm looking foward to try all Hair2Heaven products.

Great job/product & Customer Service P1:)

You probably ordered when I was making a batch and filling older orders while HOPPED THE HECK UP!!! on caffeine. Those nights/mornings are NOT pretty! :lol:

p1

P

patient1

Thanks ladies for all your words of encouragement. They're endlessly appreciated! :)

p1

LaNecia

:look:

At the risk of sounding like a seriously broken record stuck on an endless loop. I love the EndAll Hair Balm.

For the ladies who haven't tried it...THAT JUST MEANS MORE FOR ME :bouncy:!!

It's officially replaced my Oyin Whipped Pudding, Amla & Vatika Oils...in danger of replacing my whipped shea butter too. :eek:

I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING MY HAIR SO I CAN USE IT. Wow...I don't know what else to say about it but WOW!

hOnii

okay, yall have done me in! :-( I'm buying two bottles tomorrow when i get paid, one for me, one for my sis. I'm still working on her natural hair basket, and this looks like a keeper!

Nita81

I tried End All this week and I really really like it. It smells nice and a little goes a long way.:yep: As a matter of fact it's so great it's on my fave list already!:yep:

Daisimae

I've been using EndAll for almost two weeks. It is absolute ALL together!

It just dawned on me, if I'm using EndAll, I don't need the shea butter, avocado butter, castor oil or Profectiv Healthy Ends I was going to buy. So EndAll is actually HELPING my PJ'ism. Yeah, that's it! I haven't tried it on my legs, feet or arms yet. It may help me get rid of my Avon Moisture Therapy too.

I can't place another order before P1 closes up for August. :nono: :sad: I will be eagerly waiting for her to come back in September. I need some new oils for my anniversary. :grin: EndAll in a larger size is definitely on my list, maybe two, and I'd like to try some moisture spritzes. Will order it all at the same time to save on shipping.

Please re-open on the 1st. My anniversary is on the 6th.