PRODUCT RAVE: End All by Hair2Heaven

MonaLisa

VWVixxen said:
My EndAll came yesterday...I did a retouch today and applied the end all all over...

Verdict: It's up there with Henna, MegaTek, Survivor Detangler and Oyin Whipped Pudding! :shocked: :love: :yay:

Great product Patient1! I won't even try to duplicate this one...why bother with perfection?

Also, thank you for the super fast shipping!

Ladies, if you haven't tried it, you R-E-A-L-L-Y should.

LaNecia

Ohhhhhh....snaps......:lol:
LaLa ain't playin when she makes a declaration like this!

but definitely co-signing...it is a wonderful product :love:

sareca

Lavendar said:
See....what did I tell ya??? :sekret: Undercover aphrodisiacs....the shame of it all!!! :lol:

ETA: As soon as I hop outta bed in the a.m., DH wraps around my pillow. He says I leave the Citrus scent behind and so he grabs the next best thing. Awww!!! So now there's three things I absolutely can't be without...Aveda DR, Citrus Musk Oil, and Cocasta Shikakai Oil. Please don't anyone add to this list.:look:

This stuff definitely needs a warning label. Warning: Men may start trippin'. :lachen:

LaNecia

MonaLisa said:
Ohhhhhh....snaps......:lol:
LaLa ain't playin when she makes a declaration like this!

but definitely co-signing...it is a wonderful product :love:

I liked it so much I ordered another one and some of that Citrus drive men crazy stuff!! :lol:

BrownBetty

I just picked up my end all from the PO yesterday, tried it last nite and my ponytail thanks you P1... I was about to cut an inch off but the ends were just dry. This stuff is great. It just absorbed into my ends... it is alll so soft. Thanks for the flower oil sample, I am about to order the citrus oil and the other one cause I loooove to smell good.

Good job lady!!

LaNecia

I got my order yesterday, thank you Patient1!! :kiss:

My verdict:

The citrus musk is pretty nice (my son started smiling when he smelled it) but I REALLY like the Fragile Flower Body Oil...:love: That just makes me wanna hug myself!

I got the EndAll (thank you for the bonus!) and let my son smell it and he looks at me...I tell him, doesn't this just make you wanna eat something? Then we both :eye::eye: then start :lol: and say at the same time..."it smells just like the wedding cake we had at my wedding"!! :lachen:

Last edited:

MonaLisa

soonergirl said:
ok vwvixxen, mona lisa, and sareca like this???? Gotta try it:p

I absolutely :love: this product - it is now an official staple alongside my Phytorelaxer, NTM and WR Tropical Coconut.

Wonderful product. I caught a whiff of my hair at work yesterday and was like "Oh Snap...that's me..." :p

soonergirl

Thanks ladies, just purchased it!!!! Omygosh! mona Lisa you have over 8,000 posts, oh my I feel like I am in the presence of hair care royalty!!
(Bowing at your feet....):) :lol: You go girl!!!!

Tee

I am glad you all love this line as much as I do. I got my hair relaxed today and couldn't wait to get home and add some Edd All. This stuff is just the bomb! I agree with Vix.....No need to mess with perfection! :love:

NessaNessa

I received End All earlier this week and all I can say is 'WOW'. This product smells great and my hair feels wonderful!!!

I would also like to add, I received this product VERY quickly :)

LaNecia

My mom came over on Saturday and while we were making some toiletries in the kitchen, she spied the jar...it was down hill from there. I started raving...she opened it...took a whiff...it's gone! :lol:

Glad for the extra jar cause there would have been problems...:swordfigh

MonaLisa

soonergirl said:
Thanks ladies, just purchased it!!!! Omygosh! mona Lisa you have over 8,000 posts, oh my I feel like I am in the presence of hair care royalty!!
(Bowing at your feet....):) :lol: You go girl!!!!

Off Topic: Gurl please! :lol: There are others with a Farrrrrrrrrrr higher amount...

On Topic: I feel like we may have the next Carol's Daughter in our midst....

You go Patient1...we'll be here to support you...just keep on making our crack...I mean, that End All...:look:

P

patient1

Ahhhh. . . Thank you ladies. :)

You all just don't know! Whenever I'm feeling low on energy, here you all are sending me some.

p1

Dee-Licious

patient1 said:
Ahhhh. . . Thank you ladies. :)

You all just don't know! Whenever I'm feeling low on energy, here you all are sending me some.

p1

I just ordered some last night.. I can't wait to get it!! even though i'm not really sure how to use it :look: :lol:

Divine Inspiration

Ok, I had to chime in again and say that this is still working well for me. I used it on a braidout last night and my hair was looking & smelling great today! :up:

WomanlyCharm

Yesterday I had a guy bury his face in my hair, take a deep breath and say, "ummmmm, your hair smells great." :grin:

END ALL FOR LIFE!!!! :lol: *throws sign*

Seriously, this stuff is like crack for my hair, it is now a staple for me.

P

patient1

MsDee4 said:
I just ordered some last night.. I can't wait to get it!! even though i'm not really sure how to use it :look: :lol:

You can use it as a moisture sealer, in your baggy, as an end treatment, an all-over hair nourisher/conditioner, a light shine treatment, a body butter....rocket fuel. :lol: Only kidding! I even do twists and twists outs with it. I cornbraid with it. It's the EndAll be All.

Let me know how you use it.

p1

P

patient1

Divine Inspiration said:
Ok, I had to chime in again and say that this is still working well for me. I used it on a braidout last night and my hair was looking & smelling great today! :up:

Yay!!! I'm glad it's still useful! Thanks for sharing.

p1

P

patient1

WomanlyCharm said:
Yesterday I had a guy bury his face in my hair, take a deep breath and say, "ummmmm, your hair smells great." :grin:

END ALL FOR LIFE!!!! :lol: *throws sign*

Seriously, this stuff is like crack for my hair, it is now a staple for me.

I'm your pusher!!!!

OT: Am I the only one who's home and working on the 4th?? :look:

p1

Tee

MonaLisa said:
Off Topic: Gurl please! :lol: There are others with a Farrrrrrrrrrr higher amount...

On Topic: I feel like we may have the next Carol's Daughter in our midst....

You go Patient1...we'll be here to support you...just keep on making our crack...I mean, that End All...:look:

I sooo agree with you. I am taking some to work for a coworker to try out. She might as well get ready to pull out her credit card. I just refuse to give up my hair crack....umm I mean End All!

MonaLisa

.....why was I having some friends smell the End All out the jar at the barbeque yesterday? :look:

*I was like just smell it, you can't eat it though.....

I may have to ship some to people as gifts to try out...
I already know, folks are definitely getting hair baskets for the holidays...

lexi08

I just ordered some end all cream. I really need something to moisturize my ends. My usual staples just some seem to be working well right now, so I hope this creme does the trick.

LovelyLionessa

End All is so heavenly, when I self relax tomorrow, I'll use up my Proline grease as a protectant because End All has it beat by a long shot. Yummy for my hair and my nose! :p

MonaLisa

Letitia said:
I sooo agree with you. I am taking some to work for a coworker to try out. She might as well get ready to pull out her credit card. I just refuse to give up my hair crack....umm I mean End All!

Well, regarding the next Carol's Daughter in our midst, I will be PM'ing Patient1 regarding the extremely positive reaction I got from someone I know while I had her smelling the EndAll at the cookout I was at. :sekret: She wound up using it for the past couple of days. I'm just leaving the jar I came with while visiting her. She was so impressed with this product.

The next order I put in probably will be for 8-10 jars, most of them for her, she's such a busy professional and she hasn't used her Paypal in such a long time, I'll just order for her (with a couple of jars for myself..and one for moms and sis:look: )