product rave!!

amy1234

For anyone that wants wash and wear hair for the summer months then this product is for you: Black'n sassy creamy set. I have been sleeping on this one for a while ever since I began to texturize my hair. I tried it again today and it made a huge difference. It holds the curl pattern and eliminates frizz :) . Some tips for curl definition: always apply products to soaking wet hair and do not squeeze out excess water, this will cause frizz and towel drying is also a big no-no.

bri123

Hi Dee,

I have been using the PCJ lye relaxer and it only slightly relaxes my hair. Can you give me detail instructions on how you did your hair? I would really appreciate it!! Thank you so very much!!

Bridgette

amy1234

bri123 said:
Hi Dee,

I have been using the PCJ lye relaxer and it only slightly relaxes my hair. Can you give me detail instructions on how you did your hair? I would really appreciate it!! Thank you so very much!!

Bridgette

you mean my profile pic? if so then you can find my regimen in my journal. If you still have questions ,just let me know. thanks

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I used to use this with my relaxed hair for roller sets. I loved it. I tried mixing it recently with an activator trying to get the hold/moisture thing together but it turned the product grainy. I'm not sure if its because its old or not. I've had it for a while. Its a great product but watch out for build up. You may need to clairify more using it. :)

ajargon02

Tami said:
could you use it for twist outs?

as a natural, I tried the bns creamy set several yrs ago. I really wasn't impressed. It dried out my hair, and left it crispy hard!:eek: I was using it for twists, and subsequently for my twist outs. I have found that shea butter, or whipped pudding works much better for me, w/ a very soft hold, and great definition. I know all products don't work for all people, so I am glad it's workign for you! :D