PRODUCT RAVE: End All by Hair2Heaven

Divine Inspiration

Hey girls!

Ok so I ordered this pomade a little while ago and received it today. I was so excited, and I cracked it open and took a whiff. It smelled so nice, and I couldn't wait to use it on my hair before bed. Well, later this evening, I used it on my hair and WOW....my hair is soft and shiny, and it smells nice! This will definitely be an addition to my staples. I can't wait to try this as a leave-in after I shampoo/DC.

Here's a description: This thick rich product has the consistency of whipped frosting. Use it to protect and nourish your ends, brush or massage through hair to impart a beautiful sheen. Awesome for creating twists, braids, twistouts, and braidouts on dry hair. Softens hair.

Contains: Palm oil, shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil, soy lecithin, vitamin e, a kiss of raw honey and fragrance.

This product is niiiiiice....it looks whipped and creamy...it's nice and light and melts into my hair. It's oily, obviously, so it's great for sealing, but it seems creamy enough to actually hydrate the hair (the shea butter does the trick).

So, if you're looking for something other than grease to seal with or you want a special daily treat for your ends...OR you just want something nice & natural to add to your hair, this is it. :up:

www.hair2heaven.com

{DI}

SparklingFlame

I just bought some of the pomade, the growth spritz and the body oil trio! It all sounds so yummy! I can hardly wait to get it! I have been waiting for p1 to open up shop so I could order! :weird::clapping: :yay:

preciousjewel76

Sounds yummy! I'm going to try to be a good girl and wait until I use up some other products first, though.

(We'll see how long that actually lasts, HA!:lol: )

e$h

It does sound really yummy. I'm soooo tempted but I too have lotsa products to use up before purchasing anything else. We'll see........

alexstin

Divine Inspiration said:
Yeah, now I'm tempted to try that too. :look:

Well becaue of you I wnet out looking for that Soy replenisher yesterday. No one had it.:ohwell: I was headed out the door of the last place I tried and the owner stopped me and asked what I was looking for. When I told him he said he was placing a order today for products and he put that on the list. Since he was being so pleasant I had him add another hard to find item to the list.:lachen: I thought that was really nice of him.:)

Divine Inspiration

alexstin said:
Well becaue of you I wnet out looking for that Soy replenisher yesterday. No one had it.:ohwell: I was headed out the door of the last place I tried and the owner stopped me and asked what I was looking for. When I told him he said he was placing a order today for products and he put that on the list. Since he was being so pleasant I had him add another hard to find item to the list.:lachen: I thought that was really nice of him.:)

Wow, that was really nice of him. Girl, I told you that stuff was hard to find. I had never seen it nor heard of it before that day I purchased it. I've been very pleased with it since. Let me know what you think of it when you get it. I like really light, airy moisturizers because I hate for my hair to be weighed down. It's good stuff. :up:

P

patient1

Hey DI,

Wow!! My first product review!! :D This week just gets better and better. I'm glad you like the EndAll. I have to give thanks to my test samplers. They liked the consistency but wanted it to stay solid at room temp. That was a challenge, but this review lets me know I made it.

Thanks everyone else for your kind words and support. That alone is such encouragement. Several ladies here have been so instrumental on this journey. I don't want to put them all out there (privacy and all), but since naturallady put herself out there already I just have to say that she really inspired me to run with the Signature Samadhi scent. She was on me about it when it was just called #7. Hmmm....maybe I should have called it Natural Lady.:scratchch

There were quite a few ladies here who accepted samples on the house to give me feedback. It was truly priceless and, forgive me for sounding like a rapper at an awards show, BUT I have to thank God for blessing me with this community!! I mean that!!!!!!

:) p1

preciousjewel76

You go, patient1! I admire you and other ladies for your entreprenurial skills, and your patience in creating such wonderful hair products. Pretty soon, we're gonna have to have a LHCF shop to accomodate the homemade products you ladies create!:D

patient1 said:
Hey DI,

Wow!! My first product review!! :D This week just gets better and better. I'm glad you like the EndAll. I have to give thanks to my test samplers. They liked the consistency but wanted it to stay solid at room temp. That was a challenge, but this review lets me know I made it.

Thanks everyone else for your kind words and support. That alone is such encouragement. Several ladies here have been so instrumental on this journey. I don't want to put them all out there (privacy and all), but since naturallady put herself out there already I just have to say that she really inspired me to run with the Signature Samadhi scent. She was on me about it when it was just called #7. Hmmm....maybe I should have called it Natural Lady.:scratchch

There were quite a few ladies here who accepted samples on the house to give me feedback. It was truly priceless and, forgive me for sounding like a rapper at an awards show, BUT I have to thank God for blessing me with this community!! I mean that!!!!!!

:) p1

SparklingFlame

You mean I didnt order #7?????!!!!!! I'ma have to go get it then CUZ ITS THA BOMB!!!!!!!!

You never told me what you actually named the product. Signature Samadhi Is such a catchy name. I LOVE IT and I caint wait to get it. By far that is the best fragrance that I have ever smelled. Thats real.

I'm so proud of you, girl!
~NL

Last edited:

Divine Inspiration

P1,

Next time you need product testers, I'll be WIDE OPEN! :lol: Your products are WONDERFUL!!! I used some of the Stimulate! this morning, and I absolutely loved it too.

Last night, I used the face wash...it felt so nice going on...I let is sit for about 30 seconds then I rinsed. It did a good job of washing away dirt and grime from the day and removing oil. I liked how refreshed the tea tree made my skin feel. Plus, my skin loves sulfur. That's DEFINITELY going to stay in my skincare rotation. :up:

Iluvsmuhgrass

You're up and running?! YAY! hehehe I'm fixin to jump on some moisture spritz in a little bit. I'm so glad things are going well. :D YAY!

Tee

Oh how in the world did I ever miss this thread. I love love love Hair 2 Heaven products. The pomades/creams are just marvelous. They melt in the hair very well. My hair feel good and smell good all day.

I love the scalp tonic. This is really refreshing and grew my edges back better than anything I tried. I also did better with the spray because I didn't like the idea of any of the other oils I tried getting on my skin. The spray does not drip or run on my face.

The moisturizing spray is just super duper. My fav products are the hair oils. I just gotta have the oils. I will not be without these products in my house.

* I am getting the body oils and the face wash next.*

Thanks for such quality products P1!

P

patient1

Just wanted to say a blanket THANK YOU for all the kind words and encouragement. :)

Forgive me in advance if I don't check in again. I'm not ignoring you. I just don't want my heartfelt thanks to keep bumping this up and make folks uncomfortable. So just know that it puts a smile on my face to know that I've "done good" by your hair and skin. That was my mission because I know sisters will run you down and scalp you (symbolically of course) if you don't come correct by their hair. That kept me in the lab.

Letitia, we are BOTH oil junkies. So getting the thumbs up from you means a whole lot to me. Thank you for your encouragement from one oily chick to another. :)

And NaturalLady, so far I've been getting raves on the signature scent and DEMANDS for an accompanying spritz. So I just want to thank you for being the first to get on my case about it.

Signing off and heading back to the lab....

p1

KEWLKAT103

Congrat's and I just love the design of your site! It's very inviting.
I had to stop in and pick up that Signature Samadhi, it sound right up my alley as far as scents go. I wound up getting the trio, so I could try them all.
Can't wait to try it!

Dare~to~Dream

I googled this item after reading your post in another thread. The description of this product sounds yummy and I bookmarked the site in case I decide that I might need to order it in the near or distant future. Thanks for your review.

Tee

KEWLKAT103 said:
Congrat's and I just love the design of your site! It's very inviting.
I had to stop in and pick up that Signature Samadhi, it sound right up my alley as far as scents go. I wound up getting the trio, so I could try them all.
Can't wait to try it!

This is on my purchase list. I can't wait to try out the Signature Samadhi trio. Since I threw out all the baby oil in my house last year I am always looking for a good body oil. Let me know how you like them Kewlkat103.

P1.....I am coming to your site soon to make my order.:) I need more scalp tonic. I think this will be perfect for the summer too since the heat drys out my hair.

KEWLKAT103

Letitia said:
This is on my purchase list. I can't wait to try out the Signature Samadhi trio. Since I threw out all the baby oil in my house last year I am always looking for a good body oil. Let me know how you like them Kewlkat103.

P1.....I am coming to your site soon to make my order.:) I need more scalp tonic. I think this will be perfect for the summer too since the heat drys out my hair.

Letitia, I got everything today. Would have been here sooner, but I'm having mailbox issues.
Anyway- Today I tried the citrus musk out of the trio and I'm loving it! I put it on straight from the shower while I was still wet to seal in the moisture. The scent is amazing! I keep sniffing myself cause it's that good. I only took a wiff of the Samadhi and Fragile flower, but I'll try those as the week progresses. I'm glad that I got the trio because they are 3 very distinct scents, so I will be able to switch them up depending on how I feel.
I also tried the Moisture Spritz 1 on freshly washed hair today. I think that I over did it, because I was dripping all the way to work. I couldn't help myself, because again the scent was out of this world! I'm still at work and my hair is nice and soft, so I think this is a keeper too! :p

Tee

KEWLKAT103 said:
Letitia, I got everything today. Would have been here sooner, but I'm having mailbox issues.
Anyway- Today I tried the citrus musk out of the trio and I'm loving it! I put it on straight from the shower while I was still wet to seal in the moisture. The scent is amazing! I keep sniffing myself cause it's that good. I only took a wiff of the Samadhi and Fragile flower, but I'll try those as the week progresses. I'm glad that I got the trio because they are 3 very distinct scents, so I will be able to switch them up depending on how I feel.
I also tried the Moisture Spritz 1 on freshly washed hair today. I think that I over did it, because I was dripping all the way to work. I couldn't help myself, because again the scent was out of this world! I'm still at work and my hair is nice and soft, so I think this is a keeper too! :p

Thanks for coming back giving a review. I should get mine in the mail this week. You had me laughing when you said you were "dripping all the way to work." :lol:

P

patient1

KEWLKAT103 said:

Ahhhh!!! I'm glad you liked your stuff so far. That's sooo important to me. The only thing that I can't say smells good is the herbal hair oil. It doesn't smell badddd, it's just smells very earthy.:look: If I get some complaints I'll just have to go into my wall of eos and do a remix. :lol:

p1

P

patient1

Letitia said:
Thanks for coming back giving a review. I should get mine in the mail this week. You had me laughing when you said you were "dripping all the way to work." :lol:

You should definitely be getting everything. I sent priority but when I realized last week that I keep forgetting to slap priority stickers on the sides of the boxes!!! I'm going to have to pinch a roll of those suckers since I print shipping from home.:grin: When I drop off packages at the 24 hour kiosk, it's like someone else got all the supplies first!

p1

SparklingFlame

I got my products in the mail yesterday and I cant even begin to tell you how much I LOOOOOVE them!!!

First I opened up the End All Moisturizer. It smelled so good that I LITERALLY wanted to eat it! My 2 small children loved it too. They were like "Mama, put that on my hair!" It was so funny!

I washed my hair and put it on to do twists and it was heavenly! No pun intended. :lol: It feels like a cross between a butter and a pudding. Its really really light, yet it moisturizes very very well. It goes on smoothly and the SMELL!!!! OMG I can still smell it now and its been 24hrs since I twisted my hair. I'm gonna put pics up in my fotki in a few but I am verv impressed with this. This product goes right up there with my beloved Qhemet Biologics Heavy Cream- its just that good. I never thought I would find another moisturizer that I loved as much as that one. This is definatly a new staple. I got the 4oz but I need to go back and order the 8oz.

Now I have got to move on to the Samadhi Signature Scent Body Massage Oil. This is by far the best smelling oil I have ever had! I was smelling myself all day! :lol: You know how you go to Bath and Body Works and you put on the sweet smelling lotions and sprays and an hour later you cant smell anything? Well, I put this on a few hours before bed and when I woke up the this morning I COULD STILL SMELL IT ON MY SKIN!!!! :eek: That has never happened before! I couldnt be more pleased, for real. I have truly fallen in love with this scent. The oil itself is smooth and it absorbs quickly into the skin. This is definatley another keeper. I also loved the scent of the Citrus Musk.

Look here, I have written a book! :lachen: I cant help it. I am really exited and in love with my new products. P1 I will definatly be back to order more!

KEWLKAT103

patient1 said:
Ahhhh!!! I'm glad you liked your stuff so far. That's sooo important to me. The only thing that I can't say smells good is the herbal hair oil. It doesn't smell badddd, it's just smells very earthy.:look: If I get some complaints I'll just have to go into my wall of eos and do a remix. :lol:

p1

Oh yeah, I haven't used it yet, but took a whiff of that as well. Just as you said it smells earthy, definantly not bad at all.
Thanx again patient1 !

Tee

patient1 said:
You should definitely be getting everything. I sent priority but when I realized last week that I keep forgetting to slap priority stickers on the sides of the boxes!!! I'm going to have to pinch a roll of those suckers since I print shipping from home.:grin: When I drop off packages at the 24 hour kiosk, it's like someone else got all the supplies first!

p1
:) My family and a few co-workers always tease me when they ask where I got something. I normally end up saying, "It's this website. www dot blah blah blah dot come" giggles.

*No hurry P1. I know it's coming. :)

P

patient1

naturallady said:
I got my products in the mail yesterday and I cant even begin to tell you how much I LOOOOOVE them!!!

First I opened up the End All Moisturizer. It smelled so good that I LITERALLY wanted to eat it! My 2 small children loved it too. They were like "Mama, put that on my hair!" It was so funny!

I washed my hair and put it on to do twists and it was heavenly! No pun intended. :lol: It feels like a cross between a butter and a pudding. Its really really light, yet it moisturizes very very well. It goes on smoothly and the SMELL!!!! OMG I can still smell it now and its been 24hrs since I twisted my hair. I'm gonna put pics up in my fotki in a few but I am verv impressed with this. This product goes right up there with my beloved Qhemet Biologics Heavy Cream- its just that good. I never thought I would find another moisturizer that I loved as much as that one. This is definatly a new staple. I got the 4oz but I need to go back and order the 8oz.

Now I have got to move on to the Samadhi Signature Scent Body Massage Oil. This is by far the best smelling oil I have ever had! I was smelling myself all day! :lol: You know how you go to Bath and Body Works and you put on the sweet smelling lotions and sprays and an hour later you cant smell anything? Well, I put this on a few hours before bed and when I woke up the this morning I COULD STILL SMELL IT ON MY SKIN!!!! :eek: That has never happened before! I couldnt be more pleased, for real. I have truly fallen in love with this scent. The oil itself is smooth and it absorbs quickly into the skin. This is definatley another keeper. I also loved the scent of the Citrus Musk.

Look here, I have written a book! :lachen: I cant help it. I am really exited and in love with my new products. P1 I will definatly be back to order more!

Wow! This has me :D like a fool. I feel honored that THE Head Entrepreneur on the board likes my stuff. Doubly honored that I'm getting compared to Qhemet ANYTHING (she's GREAT!!!!). And finally, I'm so happy you're pleased with the scent of the Body Oil. I wanted to make you happy!;)

Kew lkat, I'm glad the scent is not a put off. I don't mind it but I'm not a good judge. I sorta like Wild Growth oils scent sometimes (until folks start thinking curry's for lunch). lol!!

Thanks Letitia for your patience. Truly!

p1

Last edited by a moderator:

deborah11

I am soooooooooo in love with my products!

I got the MSM hair oil, the signature body oil, end all moisturizer, sweet madea facial balm and the black honey facial wash.

The end all is the bomb! It smells great, is smooth and creamy and moisturizes my hair very well. I put this one right up there with the Qhelmet heavy cream moisturizer. Actually, I think I might like this one a little better because it is not as heavy, though I still like Qhelmet also (depending on how I am going to wear my hair.) H2H does not seem to weigh my hair down as much and it smell so good!.

Now that sig body oil is something to die for. It smells so sintuous (spelling ?- but u get the point). I just felt so pretty once I put it on and lawd it put me in the mood for love. I couldn't wait for hubby to get home.

I also loved the face wash. My skin felt so clean but not stripped. Madea is gonna be great for those dry patches around my chin. Still cold here and my skin still needs heavy moisturizing.

Have yet to try the MSM oil but I am sure I will love it also.

Thanks P1 for making just great products and for always being such a positive and informative force on this board. I am soooooo proud of you my sista!

Keep it comin'!