Proclaim Activator Gel: Part II

Peachtree

Just wanted say that I gave Proclaim Activator Gel another try (well 2 more tries to be exact). I was so incredibly amazed that I had to use it again, just to make sure that my wonderful results weren't a fluke.... especially after that disasterous 1st try

(( Here's a link to that thread ))
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Women&Number=121240&Forum=Women&Words=Product%20Review%20Proclaim&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=6months&Main=121074&Search=true#Post121240

I didn't post any pics, but I will!

Anywho, I believe I know (now) why it didn't work for me the 1st time... cuz I followed the directions on the back
. I've learned that this product works wonderfully when mixed with Hot 6 oil. It didn't work too good (on my hair) with any of my other oils
. Another thing, before I didn't have as much new growth.... but it's on now!!! My waves just "POP'D" in there, with that glossy, wet finish look.... wow was I

Anywho, this is definitely a "turn around" product for me. I was quick...naw, tooooo quick to toss it... I'm happy that I didn't.

.....so, the moral of this thread is .....If it's not tooo much trouble, give it 1 more try! U just might be surprised the 2nd time around

Many luving blessings,
Peachtree