Prescribe me a setting lotion

goldensensation

I ordered my Carusos yesterday so I will be expecting them within the next week. I need a setting lotion. I want something that will let the curls last, but not leave my hair hard and crunchy. I also want something that will promote body. Help me out! please!

I dont know if this will help, but the products that I mainly use (and my hair responds to well) are keracare and profectiv. I know that keracare has a setting lotion and foam, but since I have no experience with setting lotions, I thought that there might be something better out there. Thanks in advance!:)

Mystic

I don't think you can use setting lotion with the Caruso. Your hair has to be freshly washed, dried and free from oils etc., The setting lotion will make your hair wet and you should use the Caruso on dry hair. If you are thinking of setting your hair on mesh/plastic rollers then that's when you would use the setting lotion. Keracare setting lotion is what I use and I love it.

VelvetRain

You can't use setting lotion with caruso. This system uses steam to make the curls. The directions state not to use oils setting lotions etc. Using setting lotion well probably would get you the the results your not after. I have been uses caruso for a year and have never use a setting lotion.

goldensensation

Thank you both for the responses. I thought I recalled someone (somewhere) saying that they used setting lotion or something. I must've been mistaken. I dont do rollersets so I guess I wont be using any setting lotion anytime soon.