~~~Pop Your Bra Strap Ladies 2007~~~

cat eyes

Congrats ladies to all that have made BSL.

Welcome all new ladies!!!!!!

Please provide pictures, and support each other don't forget to leave comments in their albums!!!!

Happy Growing!!

Cholet112

Congragulations to all the ladies who are popping them straps!!!!
:dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7:

I will be joining you guys in December and we can definitely have a party then too

neonbright

I just put updated pictures in my fokti today, pictures of my new cut and corrective. My hair was BSL not I am 3 inches shy due to the much needed shape and cut. I hope to be full BSL my Oct/Nov/Dec.

ladytq

Okay ladies I'm late, but I made bra-strap!!! You can check out my fotki. Please dont feel pressure to comment. HHG!!!!

cat eyes

Well ladies I'm POPPING IT BABY!!!!!!

I would like to thank God, my LHCF Sisters for all of your support!!!!

buttaflye03

I'm checking in. I've been a bad girl. I have not taken any length pictures since the one in my siggy. I have since trimmed after having braids in my hair (why did I do that? I know my fine hair can't handle extensions:wallbash: ) So my "tail" is gone for now. Anywho, I vow to take one by the end of this week after I come back from the Dominicanos. Due to my trim< I know I'm not there but I'm still string for the end of the year.

turnergirl

I initially hoped for the end of August but I can already tell that is not happening. I have an update picture coming at the beginning of September. I will be sure to post it. I am thinking the end of September, I will be BSL and then I should surely be full BSL by December.

LadyZ

Beautiful Hair ladies...

Congrats to all who has POPPED the bra strap...

I hope to pop next year in Feb...:yep:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I was trying to check my length last night even though my official length check is close to the end of September. I am looking really close, I can taste BSL:grin:. Can't wait till retouch day!

sxyhairfetish

Im POP POP POPPING my brastrap finally!! But will not reveal until October. *sorry* congrats to those who made it cuz it aint easy lol

GoldenBreeze

Well ladies I'm POPPING IT BABY!!!!!!

I would like to thank God, my LHCF Sisters for all of your support!!!!

Look at you!!!! Girl, it looks more like you are BREAKING THAT MID-BACK. :grin::drunk: I'm sure I see that hair touching the bottom of your brastrap. Congratulations.

Last edited:

cat eyes

Hello Ladies I'm checking in to see how you guys are comming along.

Please share your stories, and pictures!!!

Happy Growing!!!

GoldenBreeze

Here's my update. It is lightly pressed. I didn't want too much heat used on it. I think it can be called BSL, if not then it will be in Dec without a doubt.

shoelover1972

I had a major trim in July which set me back but it seems to have grown back quickly thanks to Boundless Tresses & freshly trimmed ends I think. I'm about 2.5 from brastrap. My plan is to wear my hair in a baggie using some clip-on extensions that I made in August to hide my hair but I'm still trying to pluck up the courage to wear them out in public :lol:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I'm really close, some of my hair is actually there:yep: but I want full thick BSL so I'm giving it until December this year to claim and then I'll post my updates and photos then. To ensure thick hair I'm on the lo mani challenge.

MiWay

Congrats to all the new poppers!

I'm getting a little disscouraged becuz I thought I'd be there by now. I'm aiming for Christmas.

I haven't taken pictures in a while, but I will take some as soon as I relax, which will probably be this weekend.

GoldenBreeze

Sorhor Please! You betta claim brastrap:grin:

Thanks, sis. I just don't want to jump the gun, and get called out. These ladies are serious! :lachen: I tend to be a bit more laid back when it comes to these markers. :)

pradalover - I'm sure with using BT you will be BSL and beyond by 12/31. I hear nothing but good stuff about that product.

HoneyA - Now see, why you wanna go and tease us. :D I want full also. I figured with that 4 hook brastrap I might just be able to claim it now, and scream it by 12/31. :spinning: