~~~Pop Your Bra Strap Ladies 2007~~~

My hair is a V shape: The tip of the V is at my APL: I'm not declaring it yet but I'm sure if my V touches BSL by the New Year I can cut it even at BSL. So count me in: I hope my crazy idea works:perplexed

tsmith said:
Okay, Okay, I am excited. I did my touch up today at 9 weeks post and I am 1 inch away from brastrap but I'll say 1 1/2 to be on the safe side but it's right there:yay: I can taste it:lick: Man between Viviscal and BT I promise yall I got around 2 inches since that last pic in my siggy, which was in April. I would love to show yall but I'm in the HYH til July challenge.

Oooou, when is that reveal? Looking forward to seeing you pop that brastrap.

bablou00 - Just keep on doing what you're doing, because your hair looks very healthy.

tsmith said:
Okay, Okay, I am excited. I did my touch up today at 9 weeks post and I am 1 inch away from brastrap but I'll say 1 1/2 to be on the safe side but it's right there:yay: I can taste it:lick: Man between Viviscal and BT I promise yall I got around 2 inches since that last pic in my siggy, which was in April. I would love to show yall but I'm in the HYH til July challenge.

Go, girl! I cant wait to be BSL. We're all gonna be poppin that brastrap, baby!!:grin:

I'll give myself till the fall, so we will see what happens.:D

Ladies, I have made bra strap length. I actually made bra strap length in May. I had my mother measure my hair, but i was in denial. I just told myself its just not time, it wasn't there yet. I checked for my self yesterday and it was brastrap length.:grin:

I am so excited. It can be done!!! I have a pic of the month of may in my fotki. I am on hide your hair challenge til july so i cant post more pics until then.

shunta said:
Go, girl! I cant wait to be BSL. We're all gonna be poppin that brastrap, baby!!:grin:

I'll give myself till the fall, so we will see what happens.:D

I can't wait to see your new pics!

GoldenBreeze said:
Oooou, when is that reveal? Looking forward to seeing you pop that brastrap.

bablou00 - Just keep on doing what you're doing, because your hair looks very healthy.

Girl,we reveal July 4th!;)

Tsmith, I can't wait to see your reveal!! I know your hair is going to look gorgeous!

Inhair, congrats on making it to brastrap length:)

Ok ladies I have an update. I am BSL, but because I am going to my stylist in 2 weeks for a cut for shape and style. I have been growing out my hair from the layers in it, they were driving me crazy. The layers looked great at first on my thin hair, but as it got longer they were driving me crazy. So I start growing them out and now that I am offically BSL I am going to get my hair cut to give it a style and shape mainly around the face but keeping the length in the back. So in the back I may loose 1-3 inches.

I put my BSL back to about Sept/Oct. I will post a pic of the new cut when I get it.

Congrats on making BSL NeonBright! After your cut, you'll be back at BSL before ya know it. Can't wait to see some pics.

nelli711 said:
Congrats on making BSL NeonBright! After your cut, you'll be back at BSL before ya know it. Can't wait to see some pics.

Thanks nelli, and I also love your hair. I can't wait to see the cut myself, I will have my mother in law take the pics for me and post right away.

I want to join this challenge, but I am scared to because I don't want to dissapoint myself. I am scared to join any challenge really.:ohwell:
So I just won't join this one to be safe. BUT it does feel going knowing I CAN make BSL since I made it twice before. So I know I can do it, it's just that with the mini-trims I will be doing, I may not make it.

neonbright said:
Thanks nelli, and I also love your hair. I can't wait to see the cut myself, I will have my mother in law take the pics for me and post right away.

Thanks the compliment. I'll be waiting on them pics:lol:

Nelli, girl you are already BSL IMO. Your hair is sooo purty! Girl Im all up in your fotki every day.:grin:

LocksofLuv, Im glad you joined the challenge, chica!:D

Tsmith, girl I cant wait to see your pics next month. I'll be there pretty soon. My behind could have already been at BSL if it weren't for all my
haircuts this year.When will I learn?!:fishslap: Ill make sure I post the pics, though.

Neonbright, congrats on making BSL!:p

Congrats to

Inhar
Nelli
neonbright

You ladies are working it. :yay:

Locks, welcome. Don't be scurred; just relax and let it grow.:)

My hair is now "V" shaped. The tip of the V is "barely" BSL. THink I will be a full BSL by the end of year. I am not posting pics until my one year anniversary in October.

Ladies I discovered from stretching my new growth the I'm about 1/2 to 1_1/2 inch from APL and I think by July I will hit APL. From July to the end of December: I can grow up to 3 inches of newgrowth and I'm praying the distance from my bra strap and armpits are 3 inches. wish me luck

WillyGWifey said:
Ladies I discovered from stretching my new growth the I'm about 1/2 to 1_1/2 inch from APL and I think by July I will hit APL. From July to the end of December: I can grow up to 3 inches of newgrowth and I'm praying the distance from my bra strap and armpits are 3 inches. wish me luck
Good Luck Tammie we are all in this together...big hug

JustMeSteph said:
Good Luck Tammie we are all in this together...big hug

thank you steph: i'm too excited w/ myself right now: It doesn't seem real but in reality I can be at BSL by 2008. YAY:grin:

WillyGWifey said:

Congratulations on APL, and good luck moving on toward BSL. By the way, that is one cute bun. :)

GoldenBreeze said:
Congratulations on APL, and good luck moving on toward BSL. By the way, that is one cute bun. :)

Oh Thank You.....it seems like July is taking forever. I baggying and bunning more to save every inch. Thanks: i'm using the foam bun from Sally Beauty Supply. It makes my hair look more classy when I'm stretching. AH: I could just :kiss: everyone on the board...I'm praying, baggying, prepooing, and staying away from direct heat: Maybe I should do a full head baggy every night and let it dry and bun it until July comes........i'm all toh up. I love u ladies :hugs:

I'm in! I just made APL, something I thought wouldn't happen for another 3 months. So I'm hoping for BSL in 2007 by the skin of it's teeth sometime in Dec.

shunta said:
Nelli, girl you are already BSL IMO. Your hair is sooo purty! Girl Im all up in your fotki every day.:grin:

LocksofLuv, Im glad you joined the challenge, chica!:D

Tsmith, girl I cant wait to see your pics next month. I'll be there pretty soon. My behind could have already been at BSL if it weren't for all my
haircuts this year.When will I learn?!:fishslap: Ill make sure I post the pics, though.

Neonbright, congrats on making BSL!:p

Shunta, I just relaxed last Saturday and I need about 1 1/2 inchs to be brastrap. I won't be there in July, hopefully I'll make it in August but as you know we'll be in the Hide Ya Hurl TiL XMAS Challenge then but I will be able to show the progress I made since April! And Nelli! Did I tell ya, I love ya hurr? Cuz I do!;)

Back