PLEASE KEEP SISTER SHIMMIE IN YOUR PRAYERS....

kayte

May God of peace and may the peace of God which surpasses all human understanding
be in heart and mind with Shimmie and family.
May her beloved mother rest in the Everlasting Arms

Nice & Wavy

Ladies,

I spoke with Shimmie a little while ago, and although she is hurting for her mom, she is at peace in knowing that her mom is with the Lord.

She said to tell each of you that she so appreciate you and your love toward her and her family during this time and she is so grateful to have so many sisters in the Lord who love her.

She sends her love....:rosebud:
:giveheart: :giveheart: :blowkiss: :bighug: :circle: :love2: :hug2: :love4: :love3: :grouphug2: :grouphug3:

She also said...."I'll be back":grin:

Blessings,

N&W

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Shimmie, I pray that Holy Spirit will comfort you and your family more than you could ever hope, dream or pray...

You've always been there for me, and I wish I could do more.

I pray God's Blessings upon you and yours and that you'll experience God, Holy Spirit and Jesus, our Saviour in an even greater measure than before through this ordeal.

We Love You, Sis!!!

MSee

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Shimmie. I'll like to share my favorite verse of hope when a loved one graduates to a better place.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelations 21:4

My prayers are with you and your family.

Pooks

Dear Shimmie
:bighug:
I can only imagine your pain. I am very sorry for your loss and will pray for your strength. May the Lord comfort you as only He can. Much love, pook.

MoMo

Dearest Shimmie, my heart aches for your loss. You are such a beautiful person and you have been a blessing to me on this forum. You and your family are in my prayers. May GOD bless you at this time. Much love.

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Shimmie, please accept my condoleances :Rose:
I will pray for you and your family.

I know your mother must have been an awesome woman, because you are so caring and giving yourself. :yep:

Renovating

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, Shimmie. I'm praying for your strength and peace.

Jeremiah 31:13 "... For I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow."

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Shimmie, you are in my prayers lady, sending alot of love your way.:heart2: