Please Keep my Husband in your Prayers

All_Me

Hey Nice and Wavy whenever a man or woman of God is going to the next level in their ministry we find that the enemy will always attack their vocal instrument to prevent them from preaching the gospel but we know that the devil is a liar. His assignment to steal your DH vocals is canceled in the name of Jesus. We plead the blood of Jesus over your DH's vocal chords and command a divine healing. We decree and declare the message of Jesus Christ to proceed out of your DH mouth with authority and power like never before. Souls will be saved for the Kingdom of God and believers will repent. Bless the Lord who has heard every cry and honors every request. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen!!

Nice & Wavy

Hey Nice and Wavy whenever a man or woman of God is going to the next level in their ministry we find that the enemy will always attack their vocal instrument to prevent them from preaching the gospel but we know that the devil is a liar. His assignment to steal your DH vocals is canceled in the name of Jesus. We plead the blood of Jesus over your DH's vocal chords and command a divine healing. We decree and declare the message of Jesus Christ to proceed out of your DH mouth with authority and power like never before. Souls will be saved for the Kingdom of God and believers will repent. Bless the Lord who has heard every cry and honors every request. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen!!

All_Me....you hit the nail on the target! Thank you soooooo much for this prayer and for your encouragement. You are truly a blessing!

Amour

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!