Thank you for your prayers..

ryanshope

Thank your ladies for your kind words and prayers...Kailey Ava passed today at 418PM...I am grateful to have had her..she was 5 weeks and 1 day...

good2uuuu

((((((HUGS)))))) May God comfort you and bless you. I'm saddened by this news. We will celebrate her short, but purposeful life.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
sweetness0099 said:
Thank your ladies for your kind words and prayers...Kailey Ava passed today at 418PM...I am grateful to have had her..she was 5 weeks and 1 day...

Sweetness, if you can believe that I am literally holding you in my heart, please know that I am. You are truly a loving person. For even in your saddness you took the time to come in here and share.

I know that Kailey was even more grateful for you as her mommie. I pray peace and loving comfort for you and your family. God bless you, Sweetness :kiss:

With all my heart...

pebbles

sweetness0099 said:

God bless you and your family during this very difficult time. I will keep you in my prayers and ask the Lord to fortify you even as you grieve over your tremendous loss. :rosebud:

secretdiamond

I was just thinking about your daughter last night. That's why I pmed you. Once again, I'm so sorry this has happened. I pray that the Lord continues to hold you in His arms and gives you solace and strength.

**Tasha*Love**

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Kailey was indeed an angel with only a short stay here on earth. There are no words that I can express on how I feel but you are in my prayers.

"Earth has no sorrow, that Heaven cannot heal"

God Bless

mermaid

sweetness0099 said:
My girl,
I want you to know you are in my thoughts tonight. I have tears in my eyes and pain in my heart for you right now and I want you to know that even though we don't actually "know" each other, I am here for you.
Please know that I am thankful to you for sharing your precious, precious child with us.
(quote)
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone

(end quote)

AMJMJR

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I am praying that God will comfort you during this difficult time.

natstar

Sweetness I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family right now. Stay strong.

MrsQueeny

sweetness0099 said:
Sorry to hear about your loss, sending comforting hugs your way. I will be praying for you and your family. Take care Q

daoriginaldiva

I am so sorry for you loss mama, please try and stay strong. I know you are hurting bu it will pass in due time, take it from one who knows. If you need me for anything, please pm me.

Keen

Oh my! this is so sad! I was happy at first because your daughter and I are have the birthday. I will pray for you. I can't imagine how this feels.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I can't image losing a child my sister, but know that Your Father up above can and will heal all hurt and pain. We don't know the whys but we know that God is in the healing business.

Let us know if you need anything at all. You know that we are one big family and we are here.

QUINN

I'm sorry for your loss. I will keep you and yours in my prayers. She is home in the loving arms of our Father.

Zeal

With tear filled eyes and a broken heart, I pray that you and your family will have peace beyond all understanding.

Thanking you for allowing me to be a small part of your world.

God Bless You

shalom

I pray that God will ease you into a comfort and soothe you with his love. I'll be keeping you and your loved ones in prayer.

1QTPie

Elder Sim
Oh I totally missed both of your threads. I am so sorry to read about your family's loss. Be blessed and take care.

NessaNessa

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that the ladies here have you and your family in our prayers. God bless.

melodee

Gril, I'm so sorry. She was indeed a precious gift. May God comfort and heal you through this. I know you're grief-ridden, but HE has her now.

Sending a HUG!