In Iraq: Our Sister 'TheGirlToLove" - Special Prayers

SexySin985

........Lost some friends recently. For security reasons, I can't talk about all the details. Please, just pray for the families they left behind and for the unit.

God is STILL good.

Oh my.... I am soo sorry to hear that:sad: I will def. keep you and their families in my thoughts and prayers.

Hey ladies, don't worry about sending anything. I am going to send the list to my sister and having her send the things that I need. I appreciate the thought anyway.

GloriousPraise

Just wanted to say hello, and to let you know that this morning I prayed: that the Lord bless you in the city and in the field, and that he cover you and protect you with the blood of Jesus.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hey ladies, don't worry about sending anything. I am going to send the list to my sister and having her send the things that I need. I appreciate the thought anyway.
Hey Precious One...:kiss:

You're always in my prayers...always. :giveheart:

I've already started on your package. I'll PM you what I've been 'collecting.' Some of the items I want to leave as a surprise. Look for my PM.

:bighug:

Coffee

I have added her to my weekly "Words of Encouragment & Prayer List" where she will remain until she is safely home!

golden bronze

Lord please watch over, protect and guide your child. Be her eyes her hands and her feet. You go before her in battle and keep her in your hand, oh great Jehovah Jireh, our provider.

Shimmie

Staff member
Praying for you, precious Amber...

With all my heart... :love3: :pray: :love4: :pray: :love3:

Last edited:

TheNewFine

Dear "A Girl To Love",

John 14:27 has always been one of my favorite verses but it really blessed me recently when I read the Amplified version.

Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]

You are strong, you are brave and you are loved!

Thank you for your service!

Zeal

You are in my prayers. Pleae keep the faith and continue to talk to our Father. God cares for you and so do I be blessed in his name.

I thank you ladies so much for all your love and support. I can't believe that I have been here 6 months already. God is truly good. He's so awesome and I have been learning so much. I am getting ready to spend yet another birthday here and at first I was bothered by the fact that it seemed like I was spending all my "good years" in this place. Then I had to realize, any place that I get to be in the will and presence of God is the only place I really want to be.

I just wanted to say thank you again for the prayers, packages, words of encouragement and love. A special thanks goes to you Shimmie. You are truly an angel here on earth and I know that you will never know the impact that you have made on my life. I thank God for you being obedient to His voice and allowing yourself to be used in so many people's lives. I love ya lady. Be blessed.

Shimmie

Staff member
I thank you ladies so much for all your love and support. I can't believe that I have been here 6 months already. God is truly good. He's so awesome and I have been learning so much. I am getting ready to spend yet another birthday here and at first I was bothered by the fact that it seemed like I was spending all my "good years" in this place. Then I had to realize, any place that I get to be in the will and presence of God is the only place I really want to be.

I just wanted to say thank you again for the prayers, packages, words of encouragement and love. A special thanks goes to you Shimmie. You are truly an angel here on earth and I know that you will never know the impact that you have made on my life. I thank God for you being obedient to His voice and allowing yourself to be used in so many people's lives. I love ya lady. Be blessed.

I love you too, precious 'Amber'. :kiss:

Angel, remember that even while you are sleeping :sleep2: you are surrounded :circle: in love :love2: and prayers :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sweet sleep little one :sleep: and .......................

:rosebud: Happy Birthday Darlin' ! :rosebud:

We'll just have to Dance here on the home front at the next one :happydance: :bdance: :woot: :reddancer:

cutenaynay

I pray that god gives you strength to prevail in any turbulent situation the enemy as thrown on you! I pray for your safety and I pray that all will be well when you come back to your resting place!amen

Keep1Belle

TheGirlto Love - You are in my heart and prayers. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, thats physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc. I believe that God will keep you in the palm of his hand, I pray that you may be at peace when all around you is turbulent.

Be blessed!

Shimmie

Staff member
:kiss: Sweet Sleep, little sister.... :sleep2:

For while you are sleeping and while your are awake, you are covered and surrounded in loving prayers. :pray:

Sweet Sleep, for all of your cares will keep; they are cradled into the vrey heart and soul of God our Father in Heaven.

Sweet Sleep, for your protection God will keep, forever no matter where you are.

Sweet Sleep, it will keep, the very thoughts and fears which may try to cloud your heart.

Sweet Sleep, for from God and Love, you are never far apart. Nor from the heart of those who love you...including mine :love2:.

Precious Little Sister in Iraq and in my heart and prayers, Sweet Sleep...... :sleep2:

caribgirl

You have a special spirit that shines so brightly and I pray for you so very often.

God takes great care of his children and you are no exception. I pray that he will continue to send his holy angels to keep you safe.

Keep him close to you every second of the day by praying continuously.

We love you, sweetie!!! :blowkiss:

Thank you so much for all your prayers and support. I am about 1/2 way through with this thing. MAN TIME FLIES WHEN YOU GOT JESUS!

Honestly, its been trying but I feel selfish with so many people making such a big deal about me when there are plenty of other people out here that have it so much more worse than I do. I ask that if you are praying that you are not limiting your prayers to me, but that you cover all of us here.

Once again, I thank you all for the love and I especially thank you Shimmie for being the awesome woman of God that you are.

Keep1Belle

You crossed my mind yesterday when I was coming through customs in the airport and saw the "Welcome home troops" sign.

I am praying for you and all the others that are world wide fighting away from home.

God Bless!

trini_rican

God bless you the girltolove. We're praying for you and covering you in the blood of Jesus. Be safe. Big hugs to you.

I thank all of you ladies so much for keeping me in your prayers. I have been so busy and out of the loop lately. We are actually on our final countdown!!!!! YAY!!!!

Unfortunately, I am unable to say when EXACTLY I will be home, but know that it should be very soon. I have had to spend the last 2 Thanksgivings here, but I thank the Lord that I shouldn't have to spend another Christmas here...

You ladies have been such a blessing to me and I thank God for all of you.

Shimmie

Staff member
I thank all of you ladies so much for keeping me in your prayers. I have been so busy and out of the loop lately. We are actually on our final countdown!!!!! YAY!!!!

Unfortunately, I am unable to say when EXACTLY I will be home, but know that it should be very soon. I have had to spend the last 2 Thanksgivings here, but I thank the Lord that I shouldn't have to spend another Christmas here...

You ladies have been such a blessing to me and I thank God for all of you.
It will be so good to 'have' you back home again. :love2: