PLEASE KEEP SISTER SHIMMIE IN YOUR PRAYERS....

donna894

Aww.... Precious Shimmie! I am so saddened by this. Please know that we are lifting you and your family up in prayer. I know our Lord is comforting you and seeing you through this.:rosebud:

comike

Thanks for letting us know. Her and her family are in my prayers....God bless and keep you.

YankeeCandle

Oh no, not her mommy! :cry:

Shimmie's gentle spirit always make this a nicer place. Now her mommy's spirit can give light to those no longer here on earth. :heart:

divya

So sorry to hear of your loss, Shimmie. Praying for you and your family. Have faith that one day soon you will see your mother again!

Mocha5

Awww, Shimmie Poo, my heart hurts just knowing you're hurting. You are a true testament to who your mother was. I thank God she planted the seed in you early. What a wonderful, caring, loving mother. She gave you the priceless, unmatchless gift of Christ. And look what you did with that gift! You always let your light shine even when it's rejected. You continuously encourage and edify even when not embraced. I can only pray that my daughter's spirit is half as sweet and loving as yours. Thank you for the constant warmth and glow of your love.

I've once heard it said your loved one is no longer "dead in your past" - your loved one is now "fully alive in your future" - which is heaven. So may you forget those things which are behind and reach forward to those things which are ahead. Press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14)

May He wrap his loving arms around you and keep you under the canopy of His love, comfort, and peace. :kiss:

Nice & Wavy

Awww, Shimmie Poo, my heart hurts just knowing you're hurting. You are a true testament to who your mother was. I thank God she planted the seed in you early. What a wonderful, caring, loving mother. She gave you the priceless, unmatchless gift of Christ. And look what you did with that gift! You always let your light shine even when it's rejected. You continuously encourage and edify even when not embraced. I can only pray that my daughter's spirit is half as sweet and loving as yours. Thank you for the constant warmth and glow of your love.

I've once heard it said
your loved one is no longer "dead in your past" - your loved one is now "fully alive in your future" - which is heaven
. So may you forget those things which are behind and reach forward to those things which are ahead. Press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14)

May He wrap his loving arms around you and keep you under the canopy of His love, comfort, and peace. :kiss:
This is beautiful:yep:

HERMOM

My Sister in the Lord Shimmie - How Great is Our God - He gave us His only Son so we never have to be separated from our loved ones. Let the peace of knowing your mother is in the loving arms of our Lord comfort you. Know you will see her again.

Duchesse

My prayers to you and your family at this time Shimmie. You are such a light on this board and I know Gods peace and angels will be with you.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Shimmie you are in my prayers. You have always been there for us and we will be there for you. If you need anything at all please just let us know.

determine3

Awww Shimmie, I was coming in here to share a word the Lord gave me about you! Precious words of course!

Be blessed Dear Shimmie! May God keep you upright in your time of need. May he hold your BEAUTIFUL Mom close to his side in Heaven.

GOD BLESS

Candygirl

Candygirl
Shimmie youi and you family are in my prayers. You have always been there for me whenever I needed you.Now, I am here for you.Stay Strong! Love,Candygirl. Hugs!

Allandra

(((((hugs)))))

Oh my. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I will keep Shimmie and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

(((((hugs)))))

La Colocha

Im sorry for your loss shimmie, may god grant you peace and comfort during this difficult time. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Nayeli

Just said a prayer for you. ((((HUGS)))).

I don't post much here Shimmie, I mostly just read. But I'd like you to know that there was a thread during which you said some words that touched me so much that I copied and pasted them in a letter to post to my mother, to give her some encouragement.

Because your mother gave life to you, I was able to help my mother. And for that, I appreciate her.

Last edited: