Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

I have a shampoo bar on its way and some ayurvedic powders too.

SO gets upset we he sees the packages, but we both KNOW he is a stan for cocasta oil so its all good as long as I have that in my stash.

I made a yearly budget today. It's helpful because I can make PLANNED splurges.

Jan-Vacation ($700) Skincare ($40)
Feb-Sigma Brush set ($95)
March-Lush UK ($110)
April- Lush USA ($100) (have a 15% coupon that is expiring)
May- Makeup in NYC Trip ($800) (reward for no-buy)
June- Nothing
July- CurlMart ($100)
Aug- Lush ($20) (Face cleanser)
Sept- IKEA MALM Dressing Table ($140) (B-day present to myself)
Oct- Nothing
Nov- Hairveda ($150) Qhemet ($150) Shescentit ($150) Sephora ($150) NARS ($100)(Black Friday)
Dec- Lush ($20) (Face cleanser)

Sticking to this will let me pay off my debt by Septmeber. I want to be debt free by the end of this year. I still have a bit of wiggle room and I have already factored in food, auto maintenance, and transportation.

If I go cold turkey then the pjism will spill into other parts of my life like clothing and gadgets.

BM, are you going to use the steamer today?

I just got my steamer! I just put it together and turned it on. I can hear it doing something in there LOL I would use it RIGHT NOW but I have to go pick up my stepdaughter from school in 30 minutes.

Attachments

• Steamer.jpg
    Steamer.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:
I just got my steamer! I just put it together and turned it on. I can hear it doing something in there LOL I would use it RIGHT NOW but I have to go pick up my stepdaughter from school in 30 minutes.

CONGRATULATIONS I want a full review, :) I really do, :drooling:

I notice this hair thing is expensive even with out being a PJ ... replacing all these products isn't cheap

.... ESP the vitamins ...

Spent more then i like too replacing things I need! Well this should last months but still, i think thats one thing that turns me off from being a PJ... replacing stuff that you have fallen in love with. The chase is fun... but the maintenance price isn't so much fun :nono:

I need to use up all these bottles of oils and detanglers and whatnot that are taking up space on my dresser....but i LOVE my oils!:infatuated:

i think i regret buying so many sunshines... i think i got almost every scent, save two. *sigh*
what kinda talk is that lol. you can never have too much sunshine in yo life.
i think coconut lemongrass is my least fave scent so far.

I *heart*darcy's botanicals wild plum twisting cream! It's a keeper! My hair was moisturized all day long and I kept touching and playing with it...

what kinda talk is that lol. you can never have too much sunshine in yo life.
i think coconut lemongrass is my least fave scent so far.

the lemongrass was the first i smelled, so i guess it primed my nose to dislike the rest of them. and i was just finishing eating, and having something on your tongue can skew scents too.

but after a few good re-sniffs, i rescind my earlier statement. :lol:i just wish my stuff came creamier/buttery/freshly whipped. all this cold weather and my stuff was just solid as a rock~ *sings*

the hello sweet thang smells like some fun candy and is definitely a summer scent!

my sunshine and coconut confidence came a little hard too. not rock solid but not as soft and creamy as the one brownie sent me. but i know its because it was out side. it still melted very very easily into an oil in my hands. man i am so inlove with this stuff.

Eisani, where is this color palette that you and La are speaking of? I need to take a look.:look:
Coastal Scents has some and Ebay. Coastal actually sells some on Ebay, but I think they're a bit higher than the actual website.
Well share the wealth when you're ready. I just want to window show :look:
Jasmine's has a few things on sale for $8, looks like her winter holiday scents are on sale. Y'all know I want more Avocado & Silk conditioner and Shea Souffle.

Oh man I just went to Jasmine's website and saw all those treats! I deleted my order though *sigh* It was hard to do.

If anyone buys from the $8 sale I highly recommend the shea conditioiner and the avocado silk conditioner.

Hey Fellow Hair Divas ...................

Well..........Remember Saturday when I told you I discovered a Crack/Chip in the Water Reservoir of My Steamer?????:ohwell:

Well, I call this morning and I was able to order just that piece for $24.00! I was very excited. (Even though I know I had cracked it by either dropping it while filling it up or Shoving in into my Walk-In (where I store it).

Imma be careful with this next one. And yes....I ordered 2.:blush:

It was a Good Experience. The Customer Service was Excellent (Mark). They still had the Record of my Original Purchase (it's been over a year). So I was quite Pleased.

Mark told me they were ALL sold out!:eek: They had Sold 500 alone in the Month of December.:giggle:

I thought: LHCF:nono:

He said they would also be offering another style that is $10.00 w/Free ShippingCheaper than the one most of us have now.:perplexed

I only paid $129 but I think recently they've been $139.

Where is BM??????:look:

I want to Hear all Her Steaming Details. Nobody can tell a Story quite like: BM........:lachen: (and Eisani:yep:).

Oh Yeah: And Fab.:grin:

So: I want ALL details.:lick:

What you did. What you used. How Long. etc....Don't leave anything out.:spinning:

i cannot believe my hair is still fluffy. and when i toch my hair it doesnt come back with greasiness on it.

this week i will be using up afroveda ashlii amala deep conditioning mask. i wont be repurchasing anytime soon
and curl junkie rehab conditioner(finally gonna use it up). this will never be a reprchase lol.
oh and i will finish off my curls coconut sublime conditioner tomorrow on a co wash.

i have sold so many products i am down to staples when it comes to moisturizers.

Where is BM??????:look:

I want to Hear all Her Steaming Details. Nobody can tell a Story quite like: BM........:lachen: (and Eisani:yep:).

Oh Yeah: And Fab.:grin:

So: I want ALL details.:lick:

What you did. What you used. How Long. etc....Don't leave anything out.:spinning:
she probably still under the steama lol.

i cannot believe my hair is still fluffy. and when i toch my hair it doesnt come back with greasiness on it.

this week i will be using up afroveda ashlii amala deep conditioning mask. i wont be repurchasing anytime soon
and curl junkie rehab conditioner(finally gonna use it up). this will never be a reprchase lol.
oh and i will finish off my curls coconut sublime conditioner tomorrow on a co wash.

i have sold so many products i am down to staples when it comes to moisturizers.

WOW! That's Good Che!:grin:

I didn't realize you SOLD quite a bit of Stuff. That's Great.:yep:

ETA: I hope I can use up some stuff this week.

is she having a sale that I dont know about?!

ETA: I found the sale link. Im going to be good and wont purchasing anything until Im done with some of the items that I have already.

Oh man I just went to Jasmine's website and saw all those treats! I deleted my order though *sigh* It was hard to do.

If anyone buys from the $8 sale I highly recommend the shea conditioiner and the avocado silk conditioner.

Last edited:
I notice this hair thing is expensive even with out being a PJ ... replacing all these products isn't cheap

.... ESP the vitamins ...

Spent more then i like too replacing things I need! Well this should last months but still, i think thats one thing that turns me off from being a PJ... replacing stuff that you have fallen in love with. The chase is fun... but the maintenance price isn't so much fun :nono:

Just Keep Making Wise Purchases and You should be alright.:grin: Really weigh it out before you decide to "Buy":look:

Try Your Best to Stick with "Staples" and Stay Off as Many Bandwagons as You Can Resist. (which is by far, the hardest thing to do). And You Should be Good.:yep:

All's Quiet on the Homefront.:ohwell:

Meaning........I haven't gotten any packages in the mail for a while. A lovely Poster in this thread however, did send me a Sprush and an Applicator Brush. But as far as products.........:nono:

I think from BF through the last week of December, I was Glazed Over in a Buying Frenzy, Completely Outta Control.:eek:

Now, I am having withdrawls.:drool: It's weird.

All during that time, my Mailbox was Constantly Full and UPS & Fed-Ex kept the doorbell Ringing. Now Silence.:pant:

WOW! What do PJ's do after they Recover??? *wimper* :cry3:

I wish I had some Hurr and then I really wouldn't care.:evillaugh:

OMG you are so right about the bandwagons. when i first started on here one of the first things i have noticed is that there was a new trend like every other month. you just have to know whats for you.
for example: i wouldnt mind taking a multi vitamine but i know im not the type to take 5 different pills a day so i wouldnt jump on that. not that there is anything wrong with it but i already know its not for me with commiting to something like that.

I was in the supermarket today and I saw organix shea butter on sale for $5. I walked to the cashier and put it down, it was hard. I wanted to buy it; but I didn't. :(

I can't breathe.. can't think...
Because I get my STEAMER today! Woot! Woot! I can hardly wait.

By the way, do any of you ladies subscribe to Revive UK's channel on Youtube? I love to watch her make products.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReviveUK

I watched her when she first started in 08, very nice lady.

Sowwy :look: I have a 120 palette as well. Dang, now I'm thinking I need a new train case for my other shadows and makeup. My Mac case and the makeup in it got stolen FROM CHURCH a while back.

I saw the 120 also:look:, I wouldn't sit nothing down at the church, that is really sad:nono:.

I made a yearly budget today. It's helpful because I can make PLANNED splurges.

Jan-Vacation ($700) Skincare ($40)
Feb-Sigma Brush set ($95)
March-Lush UK ($110)
April- Lush USA ($100) (have a 15% coupon that is expiring)
May- Makeup in NYC Trip ($800) (reward for no-buy)
June- Nothing
July- CurlMart ($100)
Aug- Lush ($20) (Face cleanser)
Sept- IKEA MALM Dressing Table ($140) (B-day present to myself)
Oct- Nothing
Nov- Hairveda ($150) Qhemet ($150) Shescentit ($150) Sephora ($150) NARS ($100)(Black Friday)
Dec- Lush ($20) (Face cleanser)

Sticking to this will let me pay off my debt by Septmeber. I want to be debt free by the end of this year. I still have a bit of wiggle room and I have already factored in food, auto maintenance, and transportation.

If I go cold turkey then the pjism will spill into other parts of my life like clothing and gadgets.

Dang that looks like a tax audit:look:.

Back