Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Angelicus

Hello. I am a repeat offender. I was thinking about buying the whole Mane 'n Tail line (along with that huge 32 ounce detangler :shocked:

Then it occurred to me that I was trying to go "natural" with products. I am so torn between using "natural" stuff and using store-bought products. I really want to streamline what I use. I remember when I used to use Bentonite clay to wash my hair but it was so messy! Henna, so messy! Indigo, terribly messy! Aubrey, so expensive! Help me! :drowning:

Minty

honey when you find a solution let me know. I think i'm going back to Aubrey's Organic. I have a couple of giovanni's conditioners, but with the keratin, they don't do much. I love Aubrey's GBP and so I will order some tonight.

I didn't care for M&T

natura87

I bought some white Rain conditioner today. I didnt need it but it was 99 cents for 18 ounces and with the store card the second was free.

Dont judge me.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm trying to decide between a vitacost and tns order. I want to do one or the other not both. I'm about to run out of coconut oil and I can't have that happen and I wanted to get some oils that I've researched recently that are good for hair growth. IDK. I will do it in a few weeks.

chebaby

about a week ago i ordered the new miss jessies deep conditioner and i should have it by tomorrow. i cant wait. also my qhemet soft hols gel finally shipped. i ordered it 2 weeks ago.

BostonMaria

I went to ULTA the other day and was like I'm NOT buying any hair stuff. Yeah well I ended up getting $75 worth of make-up and lotions I certainly didn't need LOL

BostonMaria

Oh and I purchased a bottle of the CHI heat serum and my hair came out so pretty. I didn't think using this along with my CHI flatiron would be such a big difference. I'll have to try another CHI expensive a** product

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Did take Advantage of Sams247 20% Sale on the JBCO. Even though I've been incorporating 'different' ceramides oils into my Regi, there is still nothing like some good ol' JBCO.:rolleyes: