Pine Tar

happylocks

It smells pretty strong, I plan to buy the shampoo, My moms friend who has waist lenght healthy hair, told me to use it if I really want to grown my hair, I never knew they had pine tar shampoo, am already doing the stink challenge, but I have a 30 day money back ,
so I dont worry too much, its only about 4-6 dollors , has anyone tried it, thanks

Chipmunk

I have yet to use it, but I do know that pine tar is used for the treatment of dandruff. I believe pine tar is also in Glover's Mane. So since the anti dandruff stinky stuff has been shown to aid in hair and it is an active ingredient in Glover's Mane I believe that it will help.

jaibee

i remember as a child over the summer my mom used to keep my hair braided and greased my scalp with pine tar. my hair was in great condition but that stuff stinks!

happylocks

More smelly stuff, I smelt the shampoo , it smelt just like Frenchee, I still plan to get it, has anyone tried BB pine tar grease

LBoogie

Is that like the DAX black grease? My mom used to use it in my hair as a child. My hear WAS beautiful until i got old enough to take it in my own hands. LOL