Crudoleum

Aisha

Ever since joining this board, I have learned so MUCH about ethnic hair..and I was doing research on pine tar when I found this..I have relaxed hair but the ingredients sound very nourishing and the shampoo has no sls...especially for the natural ladies...I have SO much stuff that I need to join the PJ Challenge but once I am out of these braids I am going to have to order some of these products...here is a link to the site...

Crudoleum

Jade21

Well, how can I describe it. I'm talking about the hair treatment. The stuff is amazing...and messy as can be, but clears your follicles like you would not believe. Smell is not great.

I have never used the shampoo. I'm a naturaly wavy head. You should email the company to be sure that it's okay for processed hair.

Have you read anything about our friend Edgar? If you can check out his philosophy about the crudeoleum and petroleum jelly. Can't say I agree, but that's another issue.

I don't know whether they are still making it, but I would highly recommend the olive oil shampoo. It's extremely gentle and moisturizing. I've used it many times.

~Jade~

Isis

I've heard about crudoleum and Edgar Cayce. I haven't tried it yet but this is supposed to be really good stuff.

G

I've never heard of these products...man it seems as if there is always some "new" hair product on the market to try...well I would look into these products if I had the money to spend on every little thing that came out.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I've seen some of these products at the health food store. They aren't expensive, either. The conditioner is very large--approx 20 oz--and it only costs around $6. I never bought them, though. The name makes me think of "crud" not crude oil.
I may try the conditioner and the olive oil shampoo one day.

kasey

After doing some research on these product and even finding a hair album where a sister routinely uses these product, I decided to try it.

I have used both the shampoo and conditioner for the last five weeks, approximately three times a week, and I am not sure I like its effects.

I have noticed some hair growth, but at the same time my hair seems to be less full and less bulky. I think it might be an okay product for occasional use and for application to the scalp only.