pics of my hair cut

Hi Den
I agree with everyone - you and your hair are gorgegous
smile.gif
and do not let anyone tell you otherwise. I like your hair both relaxed & texturised. It is not short at all and it will grow back to waist length in no time.

I think the pics are great! I love the texurized fro, and the straight pics are just as pretty.

hey den i have to agree with everyone else. at first i was really apprehensive about my hair being so short, but now that i volunteer at a cancer institute in my city, i see hundreds of people with hairloss from exstensive chemo therapy and other medications. It made me really really appreciate the 2 inches of hair that I have. You should appreciate your crown and glory as well
smile.gif

Dont be hard on yourself.
wink.gif

Den, please don't think your hair looks like boo boo. It looks great, granted you are going through I miss my length wanna cry blues right now, but you hair is healthy, and by this time next year, you will most likely be at waist length.

I know you feel it's short, but to many of the ladies here on the board, your hair is very long. I don't mean to be a pain here, but last year when my hair was just at shoulderlength and I saw your hair, and you described it as short, I would have said dang, she calls that short, man my hair is taking forever to get to that length. Remember any member who posts pics is an inspiration to someone, and I know you are an inspiration to many here.

Don't fret girl, your hair is gorgeous!

I'm really suprised by all the replies and support. you ladies are a breath of fresh air to me, this is exactly what i needed to keep me focused on my goals.

I love your hair Den1. My favorite picture is the afro because it is so thick and healthy looking. You have always been my inspiration.

Yay, the pics are here!

Ever since I saw you on growafrohairlong.com I've been hunting you down to find your pics--don't ask me how I found you here! No one's hair is "perfect", so even though you may not like it right now, that's how a lot of us are about our own hair once in a while. So it's allowed
smile.gif
Good to see that you're human enough to share with the rest of us!

Den1 as everyone else on here have already said, both you and your hair are gorgeous!! And with under a foot of hair to go, with the way your hair grows, u will get those few inches back at no time!!!! I say within a year or less, as long as u continue to maintain your hair the way that u currently are with the protective styles and all.

Den1 I think your hair is beautiful. I am trying to grow my hair as long as yours. It's like watching grass grow sometimes because it takes so long. I'm getting close to my goal. You are an inspiration to us. Keep up the good work!

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
Don't you talk bad about yourself or your hair, you're one of my hair idols!!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! Den1, the hardest part is doing sth for the very first time. You've already made it to just about waist-length, so doing it again should be a breeze. Put another way, I wouldn't dare race with you if they paid me.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
short, long, natural or relaxed, your hair always looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!
Den1,
smile.gif
Don't make me fly all the way over there to England just to tell you how fabulous you are?
You are way to beautiful to be so hard on yourself.

Don't worry girl...your hair will be back in no time!

(sniff, sniff) everytime i hit den1's link i get "Sorry No Longer Available" page :^( i wanna seeeeee.
frown.gif

SORRY LADIES, UR TOO LATE. I TOOK THEM DOWN YESTERDAY. MY NEXT PICTURES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MY JULY TOUCH-UP ON MY RETURN TO THE FORUM. AND THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SUPPORT.

Back