pics of my hair cut

Nanyanika

I've posted some photos, their not great, my stylist took them. I trimmed 1 inch off the other day and my stylist trimmed 2 inches. I have two inches of new growth that's why my hair looks so bulky its not straight. you will get a better view of my length after my touch-up in June.

I promise you i have been taking care of my hair, I don't use heat and i wear protective styles 100% of the time. I believe that my old stylist damaged my hair ends with the corrective relaxer, this wasn't apparent in the beggining i just thought my hair was excessively dry until I started getting breakage two weeks ago. This new stylist examined my hair and said i'm lucky because the rest of my hair is healthy and not damaged
smile.gif

Now I have five inches to go before waist length Sigh.
I'm removing my photo's after Sunday, my very short hair makes me feel uncomfortable and unattractive.

I will post some curly pics soon, when i've managed to grow some hair back.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3909743&uid=2011253&members=1&galleryPassword=my.r1ptM8wi5I&

password myhair

Your hair looks very healthy! I am sure it will grow back fast. I love the length...are you going to wear it down and straight frequently now that you are texturized?

[ QUOTE ]
honey_jammz82 said:
Your hair looks very healthy! I am sure it will grow back fast. I love the length...are you going to wear it down and straight frequently now that you are texturized?

[/ QUOTE ]

no way, I'm not wearing my hair straight at all. after the trouble i've had having to cut off my ends, which should have been waist-length. I will be following the baggie method for 4 weeks, then return to the crown and glory technique.

thanks for the compliment
smile.gif

You hair looks GORGEOUS!!! And like everyone else said in your other post, your hair will back to waist length in no time!! And not only will it be back to waist length, but you won't have to cut again!
smile.gif

Don't stress Den1! I had about 4-5 inches cut off my hair in December and it does grow back! The best part is that your hair looks amazingly healthy! Now, you're off to a fresh start and you know even better what to do to keep your ends healthy! You don't look unattractive at all but I do know what you mean with your "shorter" hair! There are some ways that I wear my hair, that I do not like and won't like until my hair is longer again. But, also, I hope that you see that there are some ways you can wear your hair in its new healthier state that looks tons better than if your hair was damaged! It will grow back in no time! It looks awesome! You seemed to have found a great stylist, too!

Aww thanks for the encouragement hairlove:). I have found a great stylist indeed, she is extremely passionate about healthy hair, plus she's not a scissor happy stylist either, she took off exactly how much i asked her to trim
grin.gif

Den1,

I've been waiting for the pics for a long time and it was well worth the wait. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR HAIR.

But- What's this garbage about feeling uncomfortable and unattractive? Listen girl, my hair was only 10-12inches and I felt that way and then for no explained reason, it started coming out by the hand-full. Now, I'm wishing for the hair that I thought was unattractive. It's still coming out and I've been to two doctors and it's still coming out. Appreciate the hair you have. Besides, it's gorgeous!!!

I love how you look in the straight style. (Just my opinion) you look fantasic.

Den - your hair does look beautiful...

I'm curious tho honey....why so much cutting? Do you think the damage your stylist saw when you went was from your natural days? Or from the texturizer?

I'm curious. You take such good care of your hair.... I'm confused why you needed so much off?

Sidebar - YOU ARE NOT UNATTRACTIVE SHORT HAIR OR NO (and it's not short) YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WITH BEAUTIFUL HAIR. Take down your pics you want. But never say you are unattractive. Or, at least, don't let me see you say it.... :
whip.gif

Girl... you should leave you pics up for progress sake!!!! Your hair looks amazing.... You are my idol
notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif

As posted previously....your hair will grow back in no time

Sorry I just re-read your post about the corrective relaxer...

Was that right after you texturized for the first time?? Or from before you went natural?

Den, girl, you need to stop this nonsense about feeling unattractive with shorter hair. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SO IS YOUR HAIR!!! I could give you a list as tall as the Empire State Building of people wanting heathly hair as long as yours.
I'm sure it'll take some getting used to, but please believe you look great! Waist lenght is right around the corner! Congrats!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Denise,
You and your hair are beautiful. You and Tracy are really big inspirations for me because you guys are short with long hair.
laugh.gif
I am sorry about your cut and i cant believe that she cut so much off. But you are well on your way to waist length all over again. I LOVE YOUR HAIR.

wait... i love my hair too!

Anky, my hairdresser's not to blame for the the big cut,she personally thought that my ends weren't too bad and suggested trimming a little at a time, but i ordered her to cut it.

Den1,
your hair looks awesome! Just continue you with your regimine and you'll reach your waist-length goal.

It's funny that you referred to your hair as "very short"! I think that you and your hair look great! Love that shine too!

Your hair looks so long and beautiful Den1!
smile.gif
We're all not just saying that! Before you know it, you'll be at your goal. Time goes by really fast these days.

den1, i was so excited when i saw the title of this thread. Because I couldn't wait to see some pictures of your lovely hair. And lovely it is indeed. It's still fabulous, natural or textured. Happy hair growing and you will be at waist length in no time
smile.gif

Well there you are Den1 with your cute self! Now I [personally) think that your hair looks super healthy and that means so much when you want to grow it to waistlength....which you know personally is within your reach no problem. You already have THICK gorgeous hair. So...just keep doing all the good stuff you are doing and planning and it will be healthy, thick, STRONG AND LONG and you will be bouncing off the walls in ecstasy.lol Nice to see your face again and you are too cute. ( Your personality just shines through your pics...you are real....
smile.gif
Bonjour.

Back