Okay, I finally posted some pics

KinksnCurlz

See, I told you guys i'd get around to doing it. My hair looks horrible, I need a wash & set and a trim but what the heck, I decided to post 'em anyway.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1908775&uid=1022171

pet

To me your hair looks good! Your hair looks REALLY healthy! Keep up the good work!

JazzAngel

WoNderFul!!!! Your hair is soo thick. Good going. and boy did it grow alot. I love to see hair growth like that. Wonderful full hair. Now can I recruit you to the natural side of things? (just Kidding!!!... or maybe not.
)

E

EgyptianSand16

your hair is so THICK AND HEALTHTY
THATS IT, SPILL ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUR HAIR SECRETS

KinksnCurlz

Thanks for the compliments ladies, but I have absolutely no secrets other than doing my hair myself. My mother asked me before I got the relaxer again if I was going 2 go natural... i told her heck no, i can't deal with all that responsiblity. LOL

Cindy70

Wow, CaramelHonee! Beautiful hair.
Your hair looks so thick and moisturized. What products do you use?

AMBERSKYE

CaramelHonee, YOUR HAIR LOOKS VERY NICE. YOUR REGIMEN IS REALLY WORKING.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

I KNOW THERE'S A THREAD WITH YOUR REGIMEN. I'M GOING TO TRY TO LOCATE IT!

godzooki

Your pics are beautiful! I love you hair! sigh.....another one to add to my fav list! waiting for the day when I can put myself on my own list!

NAY007

girl!!!! your hair looks very nice and is everything it should be: it's thick, shiny, healthy, no split ends. you can tell that you take good care of it. what is your goal again (length). well you keep this up and you will be there in no time. congrats!!!!!!!

nay

KinksnCurlz

Nay007- my goal length is bra strap, I figure I have another year and half 2 go b4 I'm there. Hey, I've got patience, been waiting 28 years so far.

ngaa

thats some nice lookin hair u have there!! esp the last pic with the close up coz the colour on that looks really nice...do u flat iron yo hair or is that straight ness all from the relaxer??

Nanyanika

Don't be silly your hair doesn't look horrible at all, it is gorgeous, just wonderful, I love the thickness and length, If you don't mind me asking, what is your regimen?

levette

You have some pretty hair. I love the last 3 pics you took when you wrapped it. It had so much body and sheen. Makes me wanna go back and start using the wrap method again for drying my hair.

Kitkat

CaramelHonee, your hair looks really great!! It's got incredible thickness and shine and looks very healthy. Keep up the good work, girl! And thanks for the pics! It's always nice to put a face to the names here.

Britt

Caramelhonee u have very nice thick full hair. Whatever u are doing keep up the good work. Do u take any vitamins to aid in the thickness of your hair ?