Stephanie Suthers (Hairobics Owner) Pics

Amethyst

Hi ValleyGirl,

Thanks for uploading her photos /images/graemlins/clap.gif Also, everytime I click on a pic to try and enlarge it, it says that the user has requested the image remains on server? and you cannot scroll? Thanks.

Amethyst

Amethyst

OKay. I hit the slideshow button. And her pics come up this way. Hey why don't you ask if she ever gets a magazine together, can you submit photos? I told you, you got me /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif You already have a picture album and photos recording your hair journey. Wouldn't it be nice to see our ValleyGirl's "befores" and "afters" on some infomercial. Maybe you can even travel with her once she tours or at least go to some engagement, tv show, etc. With you meeting her, you never know ValleyGirl /images/graemlins/smile.gif Because I believe that nothing ever happens by accident or coincidence /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Amethyst

Tara

I remember seeing her pics before, then I forgot who she was and where the pics were so thanks for uploading those.

She is also another hair-spiration for me!!

I went to the Hairobics website but they only had one photo of her on there /images/graemlins/frown.gif, so I am doubly glad you posted the pics you have. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Armyqt

Thanks Valleygirl. She is such an inspiration. /images/graemlins/smile.gif That woman looks good all around. Her hair, face and body..DANG!!

VALLEYGIRL

No problem you guys!!!!

I also wanted to mention that when I saw her that day her eyelashes were so unbelievably long that I automatically assumed that they were false eyelashes.(especially since she wears full makeup) But when I got home and I was looking through her pamphlet I noticed she sells a product called Undereye and Eyelash Conditoner. It says "used daily, the eyelashes will get thicker and longer..."
I wanted to call back so badly and ask "are those Stephanie's real eyelashes?" but I didn't want to sound like a total nut.
Well if they are her real eyelashes that she achieved by using her eyelash conditioner then I can say goodbye to mascara forever.

I will be the guinea pig and will try it and post my results here in a few weeks
Even if she had mascara on those were some long thick eyelashes.

OK Just wanted to point that out..you can't really see it in the pictures though

pebbles

WOW!!!! Thanks Valleygirl. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Check out that girls hair!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I love to see that. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Madison

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Armyqt said:
Thanks Valleygirl. She is such an inspiration. /images/graemlins/smile.gif That woman looks good all around. Her hair, face and body..DANG!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Co signing /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LondonDiva

OH MY GOODNESS /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I AM SO INSPIRED, IT;S NOT EVEN FUNNY....THAT'S WHY I'M CYBER SHOUTING /images/graemlins/grin.gif She's got real lashes that you assumed were false. Only and hour ago was I thinking about seriously trying to grow my lashes when I was looking in the mirror. Oh Lordy can you imagine the camera all up in my eye with the before and after shots /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ennyaa

Madison said:
Armyqt said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Co signing /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ALSO co-signing. DERN that woman is in shape. I need to take my lazy butt to the gym!

Thanks Valleygirl. You know I LOVE picture inspiration!

AJamericanDiva

WWWAAAaaaaaa!!!!!!
I couldn't see her pics... I was dying to see them, but Valleygirl's album has been phased out..... Waaaa!!!!

Tara

[ QUOTE ]
WWWAAAaaaaaa!!!!!!
I couldn't see her pics... I was dying to see them, but Valleygirl's album has been phased out..... Waaaa!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It has? I was able to access it.

Valleygirl, I hope this is okay, I'm just gonna paste the pics here:

zanna

Thank you Tara, I was not able to access it as well, now I can see, Wow Valleygirl, she has beautiful hair. Thanks for sharing, because she is and inspiration.
Zanna

LuvableLady

Well, my name is Stephanie and I'm natural as well. Hopefully I'll have the same results as this Stephanie
. I don't want hair down to my knees but I'd love to have the health of her hair as mine grows out. Will see. Her story sounds similar to mine with the exception to having been bald.

AJamericanDiva

Thanks for posting those photos, Tara!!!
I was able to see them when I went back to the site too. Maybe the site was having a glitch as I wasn't the only one having trouble. Her hair is truly beautiful. I thought that the photos posted would have been the ones that Valleygirl took... at least I thought that's what I read in another thread... Thanks!!!

AJamericanDiva

OK, I boo boo-ed!!! I went back to that posting that Valleygirl wrote in regards to her visit with the Hairobics lady and I did notice that she was giving her the flyer photos.... my bad!!!!

Tara

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone seen the knee-length photos?

[/ QUOTE ]

THERE ARE KNEE LENGTH PHOTOS????

(cyber shouting from excitment)

I wanna see, I wanna see

Edited to say: Your welcome AJamericanDiva, and Zanna, I love Stephanie's hair too