ORS OLIVE OIL HAIR LOTION...

LadyCee

Hey girls...so i just tried the ORS OLIVE HAIR LOTION in the bottle and boy does it smell wonderful....I already see that my hair seems to be hydrated and it isnt a oil/grease it more of a moisturizer...it also illuminates a shine/sheen if u guys r looking for tat HUMP....it seems to be a KEEPER to me!! ANy experiences with this product? What has it done 4 ur hair? ANd MOST IMPORTANLY do u like it/reccommend it.HOLLER:grin:

GOD BLESS.

BioGeekChic

I use it after washing my hair before I braid it up to airdry. It leaves my hair soft and manageable the next day but not greasy. I do occasionally use a small amount during the week to seal in my moisturizer but I find it to be a bit greasy at times on dry hair so mainly I stick to using it on wash days.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I gave it away after only using it once. It was too heavy for my hair. I am happy that it worked for you, though. :wave:

vangrey

i used to use this when i wore my hair straight
as a subsitute for motions hair moisturizer
i agree with the others, it is too greasy
but if your hair likes it,
it should be fine:)

Je Ne Sais Quoi

It's a little too heavy for me, but I'f I'm not wearing my hair straight I will use it from time time. I always using it when I twist my daughters hair, it keeps it soft and supple. When I take her twists down after a few days it is simply gorgeous.

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
BioGeekChic said:
I use it after washing my hair before I braid it up to airdry. It leaves my hair soft and manageable the next day but not greasy. I do occasionally use a small amount during the week to seal in my moisturizer but I find it to be a bit greasy at times on dry hair so mainly I stick to using it on wash days.

I can't use it on dry hair either. I use it just before roller setting or air drying in twists.

Andreainnis

OOO I love it! I'm wearing a sew-in and it was suggested a few times to use as a moisturizer for my hair under the weave to keep it from drying out and breaking and it's perfect. I guess maybe it's just too heavy for styling though.