Has anyone use ORS Olive Oil Lotion on wet hair?

MissMusic

Has anyone used ORS Olive Oil Lotion on wet hair?

I use ORS Shampoo and Deep Conditioner, so I am looking for something that I could put on my hair while wet that would act somewhat like a leave-in/moisturizer that I seal with my beloved Castor Oil that is thicker than the regular leave-in. I use the ORS Lotion on Dry hair and love it.

I am also in love with ORS, so I wouldn't mind using the one product line. So, has anyone used the Olive Oil Lotion on wet hair?
What was the result?
Did u seal with oil?

Last edited:

lollyoo

I really do not like this moisturiser. wet or dry hair, it just greasy heavy very similar to pink oil, just slightly less greasy than it.

AsTheCurlzTurns

I've used it on wet hair just to be testing out products, and it works okay for me, but like lollyoo said, it's sort of greasy. But for me, it became greasy from trying to seal it with castor oil, since castor oil in my opinion is heavy a bit. But when I tried it using coconut oil, it wasn't as greasy, since my hair was soaking it right up. But above all else, for me it's a good moisturizer and haven't had any issues other than switching which oil to seal with. It does leave my hair soft too.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I tried this on wet and dry hair (looking for a Buttercreme replacement) and it was terrible. It led to dry, crispy hair.