One of the original Caruso Roller commecials... Interesting...

foxieroxienyc

So in my quest to really protect my ends from my recent 1/2 inch trim (needed one to even things off a bit, my hair looks thicker :lick: - wanna keep it that way) I've decided to forgo flat-ironing for a while, and pick up some oldie but goodie techniques and styles to try for my hair.

One of MY MOST FAVORITE hair toys in my Caruso steam setter. So now I'm airdrying my hair after my daily co-wash and then setting with Caruso's in the morning. The result is HUGE SEXY DIANA ROSS KINDA HAIR, lol. :lachen::look:. But it looks fabu, and I get compliments, so whatev's.

I found this video on youtube while looking up Caruso Roller Sets, and they say to twist the hair before setting it on the roller. So I wanted to share this with ladies who are using this amazing tool as part of their hair care arsenal. The woman demonstrating has some LOOOOOOOONG hair too, :lick::yep:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgUVTa0mA1A

I'm going to try it this way and see if there's a big difference. I never twist the hair before rolling, just set it like a rollerset, finger fluff or shake-n-go.

krissyprissy

I remember this informercial. My mom ordered the original one back in the 90's. I have a vidal sasson one now but this sure brings back memories.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I loved Carusos when I had relaxed hair. I had to use them with end papers to get the best results though.

I see that in the infomercial, they used salt in the water.