Caruso Steam Roller Set on Stretched Natural Hair

MsLizziA

WOAH NAH!! It's been a MINUTE! How you ladies been? S/O to all the newbies here as well!

I did a caruso set on my hair w/o straightening it and i just wanted to share the results with you ladies! HHJ!

p.s I have done very few length checks lately

More pics of the style here!

Youtube tutorial on the link! http://strawberricurls.com/2011/12/27/caruso-steam-roller-set-on-stretched-natural-hair/

kandiekj100

I love how light and fluffy it looks. the thing that I dislike about flatironing my hair (especially b/c he it is so thin) is that I lose the volume, which why I mostly end up doing flexirods afterwards flatironing. I really like this look.

*Frisky*

This is really cute! Now that I am natural, I haven't given my caruso's another thought hahahaha..I am going to try this.

MsLizziA

I love how light and fluffy it looks. the thing that I dislike about flatironing my hair (especially b/c he it is so thin) is that I lose the volume, which why I mostly end up doing flexirods afterwards flatironing. I really like this look.

kandiekj100 That's the great thing about it, i didnt flat iron it! I just combed it out after an old twistout

czyfaith77

I like this and may try this in the spring. I was flat ironing and the using the Caruso curlers and my hair would still end up like this. I have that big spongy like hair too and the humidity in the south has fun with it. I will skip the flat iron and see what happens.But I love my carusos. I even have the old school one that came out when I was in HS. Those were like a pepto bismo pink and you had to add salt to the water....lol