Another Caruso Rave

Empress Yahudah

Well Im officially a Caruso Girl :sneakyhug:
This week i bought my Caruso Steam rollers.. and boy oh boy Im in love with that thing it is such a treat for my hair I love how my hair turns out. I did a roller set on friday and saturday was surprise to a trip at the boardwalk needless to say my hair ended up a frizzy poof mess:look:.. I decided to buy it since its been on my "to try list" for ..goodness months and with the raves Ive seen....all I did was put alittle Lacio on the length and ends and after the roller steamed put end paper around it and slapped those bad boyz on.. the whole time im thinkin I know my hair is to far gone for this im sure it should be used when my hair is smooth..
HA! Caruso showed my how bad he was :brucelee:.. I took those rollers out and couldnt not beleive what was a frizzy..poofy..dry lookin mess...
turned into hydrated..bouncy...shiny.. CURLS!! :shocked: :gorgeous:
like i just did a fresh roller set :rofl: but in minutes.

back2relaxed

My mom just had surgery about 3 wks ago, and hasn't been able to get her hair done, until this coming Tuesday. So today I used some Aveda Humectant Pomade on her hair and set her hair on the Carusos! It was super shiny and full of body. She was really impressed! I love my Carusos as well, it definitely helps me avoid my Chi iron!

Keen

My mom just had surgery about 3 wks ago, and hasn't been able to get her hair done, until this coming Tuesday. So today I used some Aveda Humectant Pomade on her hair and set her hair on the Carusos! It was super shiny and full of body. She was really impressed! I love my Carusos as well, it definitely helps me avoid my Chi iron!

Did you ladies blow dry or air dry before using the caruso?