My 1st Caruso Roller Set (Video/Pics) :)

toinette

Tricking the president
your hair looks nice. I really need to get on those Caruso's. Everyone's set always looks so cute :)

CHECKMATE!

Thanks ladies :yep: Here are the pics for those who can not see the video..

Attachments

• curl1.jpg
    curl1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 67
  • curls2.jpg
    curls2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 69
  • curls3.jpg
    curls3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 71
  • curls4.jpg
    curls4.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 76

Hotmommak

It looks great! I had a caruso steam set in high school! I need to get another one...they really do work quickly!

MAMATO

Checkmate, is that you in your siggy picture. WOW you are hot Mama :O Nice hair, great body, you gotta share your diet secret with us :)

CHECKMATE!

Checkmate, is that you in your siggy picture. WOW you are hot Mama :O Nice hair, great body, you gotta share your diet secret with us :)

Yes it's me:look:...Thanks for the compliments:grin:...No real secrets... I just don't eat after 8pm,drink lots of water (if juice,100%),walk at least 25mins a day..Tis' all :yep: BTW,I love your hair,soooo thick and beautiful:drunk:

CHECKMATE!

Wow you made that look easy! Looks great too :grin: How long will the curls last?

Thanks:yep:...it really is easy...I place the rollers randomly because I like my curls to me big/"messy"/loose/playful/not too tight:grin:...they last for a week as long as you moisturize your ends then pin curl:yep:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Nice job! Thanks for making the video. This will help me. I have a set of Carusos' in my closet; never used them.