OMG waist length natural youtuber

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtow

I think she is beautiful and her voice is not that deep to me, I don't get it!

But yea ima need her hair in my life. thanks.

amara11

Poor thang! Her feelings were sincerely hurt for her to make that vid. And she wasn't even rude or hostile in addressing the speculations. She seems like a very nice person.

Her hair is freakin ridiculous! :love:

DeepBluSea

She is a woman and it sucks that she has to "prove" that to people. Not all women look or are shaped the same.

ITA. I work with a woman who is very tall over 6 feet, she has big hands and feet. She doesn't have feminine features at all. But she is a woman. She had kids! But a lot of other co-workers make cracks about how she is a tranny. I think people need to be a lot more considerate. People can't help the way they were born. If they tried to get plastic surgery to fix themselves, we would be taking about them as well. People will never to satisfied.

CurlyMoo

I thought it was going to be someone with natural TIGHTLY curled hair, awww! Waist length hair on a 3b/c person is not that exciting or surprising

Well it will be very exciting and surprising when I get it. :yep: Not all 3 type hair is long. And not all natural hair is tightly curled. Many type 3's have a mixture of 4's as well. Even though her hair is different than mine I certainly appreciate the beauty in hers. As I would a 4b type with waist length hair. Whenever I hear waist length I come running no matter what texture.

Last edited:

caribgirl

Lovely hair indeed! She has great info!

Unfortunately there will always be critical people that don't think about others feelings. So sorry that she had to make such a video to address the insensitivity :nono:.

kblc06

Well it will be very exciting and surprising when I get it. :yep: Not all 3 type hair is long. And not all natural hair is tightly curled. Many type 3's have a mixture of 4's as well. Even though her hair is different than mine I certainly appreciate the beauty in hers. As I would a 4b type with waist length hair. Whenever I hear waist length I come running no matter what texture.

Thank you soo freaking much for saying this. I'm getting tired of the misconceptions about type 3 hair. We all don't have arse length silky hair. It is quite inspirational to me to me to see thready, cottony textured or even fine typed 3s like LynnieB & Leobody grow their hair to great lengths...especially during the times like this thread when I feel really discouraged about my natural hair :

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=391264&highlight=

Not everyone's hair journey is gravy because if it were, we wouldn't have come to this place. Many of my inspirations also have fine type 4 hair as well-many times their methods work just as well as some type 3s. Sometimes it helps me to go stalk their fotkis and youtube videos just to keep me from relaxing my hair or cutting it completely off. :wallbash:

Filmatic

Beautiful hair! I love big hair. I can't wait till my little cotton ball grows.

No matter her hair type it's still beautiful. I haven't seen a 3 type that's waistlenth in real life since I was in elementary school. Retaining length, no matter the type is to be admired.

Kirei

ITA. I work with a woman who is very tall over 6 feet, she has big hands and feet. She doesn't have feminine features at all. But she is a woman. She had kids! But a lot of other co-workers make cracks about how she is a tranny. I think people need to be a lot more considerate. People can't help the way they were born. If they tried to get plastic surgery to fix themselves, we would be taking about them as well. People will never to satisfied.

Can you blame people? Shoot 5/10 a woman usually is man these days and vice versa got people minds all messed up. :nono:

Hell, when you have to actually ask a woman if they're really woman...something is wrong...:perplexed

Anyway, she's pretty. Saw her mentioned on here a few months ago. She reminds me of Tiara76 (deep voice, strong face, etc.)...

virtuenow

Point well taken. I appreciate the beauty in long waist length hair on anyone - including someone with natural type 1, 2, or 3 hair. However, as I am used to seeing type 1, 2, and 3 hair as long in its natural state- it is not that exciting to me; although I understand that may not be the case with others who don't see what I have for a lifetime on a daily basis. Most of the black people w/long, natural hair that I encounter fall within those categories. Kudos to anyone on the journey or who have achieved their length goals.

Southernbella.

:look: uhhhhh, y'all gittin' called out....

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeobodyC5#play/uploads/0/2Cd1of2_3u0

She JUST posted this an hour ago. "NOT THIS SH*T AGAIN"

I couldn't even watch the whole thing. She seemed so hurt.:sad: It sucks that she has to keep explaining something like that.

Anyway, she has STUNNING hair and she's very pretty. I love her 80's vibe and the fact that she embraces fluffiness and doesn't care about having bone straight presses. She has type 3 hair, but it appears fairly coarse and thick with lots of shrinkage, so I think I can learn some things from her. I love the simplicity of her reggie.

I definitely have a new inspiration. :yep:

Kirei

Point well taken. I appreciate the beauty in long waist length hair on anyone - including someone with natural type 1, 2, or 3 hair. However, as I am used to seeing type 1, 2, and 3 hair as long in its natural state- it is not that exciting to me; although I understand that may not be the case with others who don't see what I have for a lifetime on a daily basis. Most of the black people w/long, natural hair that I encounter fall within those categories. Kudos to anyone on the journey or who have achieved their length goals.
:yep: Shoot, you're just being honest.

This is not out of the norm, at least not for me it isn't. Her hair is nice nonetheless, I am not knocking her.

Wonder how long it took her to grow it out?

hillalicia

WOW she 100% woman and so pretty, and it really says something :nono: when a black woman looks great, confident, put together and people think she is a man.:sad:

varaneka

how can ppl call her a man when they have men as their siggy pics and avatars LOL...smh quit hating and sit down.

diva24

I am really saddened to see LHCF women making a "name" for themselves all over the internet. This behavior is really appalling.

She is beautiful with a gorgeous head of hair and I think she handled this sitation with poise.

countrychickd

Her hair is absolutely gorgeous! She is just stunning. Don't know how anyone could think she was a man. Opinions are like ____... everyone has them.

loved

When the hair is showing a setback: I wouldn't have done that. She really should be on LHCF.

When the hair game is on point: She must be a man.

Beautiful woman. Gorgeous hair. Great diet tips.

tash85

I've been a subscriber to her channel for a while and I think although it is a shame that she has had to address this issue TWICE (she made a video on this very topic a while back) she is able to do it politely

I'm not going to lie, the first time I saw one of her video I did think she had many "masculine" features about her but still had no question that she was a woman

I think she was more hurt that she has had to address the issue again, not that people think she has masculine features. I think she is sensible enough to understand where the misunderstanding may have come from.

TaurusAngel

Wow. Tell me why I saw the comments under the video before this thread and knew this was the forum they were talking about. That is sad. She is beautiful and a wonderful lady. I love her videos.

Last edited:

Jetblackhair

She's a beautiful lady with beautiful hair and I like her videos. We need to stop being so critical of one another and look inside ourselves first.

Dragone

Uh-huh, she's tall and skinny with buttlength hair but she's 'masculine'?:ohwell: I guess everyone's got something to say when you've got it together.

foxee

What a beautiful lady with a gorgeous head of hair. I noticed she lives in ATL too; I may have to contact her to see if she can model some of my designs!

I can't believe some people are so rude. But hey, this is the internet. The same ones calling her a man probably wouldn't have the guts to say it to her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.