Harpo, who this woman???

Duff

that's Leobody. she's great! there have been other threads here on her. it's not a weave and it is her hair. (just saying, I was not sure if you were joking or not) :)

Ishtar

that's Leobody. she's great! there have been other threads here on her. it's not a weave and it is her hair. (just saying, I was not sure if you were joking or not) :)

Oh no, I didn't know who she was.
I wonder how it looks without styling?

JustSimplyTish

I knew it was Leobody before I opened it as well...She has the prettiest hair I have ever seen in my life....Seriously no exaggeration...In my life!

ChristmasCarol

She's my hair idol - I watch those same vids over and over and over again. Then I get really excited when there's a new one!

Iluvsmuhgrass

I've been subbed to her for a while. I heart her realness and her hair. I would loooooove to rock those plaits. Beautiful!

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
LOL at the title of this thread...but yeah...her hair is BEAUTIFUL, she is BEAUTIFUL...I mean I am seriously at a loss for words.

BostonMaria

Love her hair and vibe. I hope she stopped reacting to the haters. They were just trying to get a rise out of her.

tiffal1922

lol
i loves me some leobody as well!
i love her hair and her calm demeanor!
and i too get excited when she puts up a new video!
:D

Miss_C

I just found a new hair idol! First I was like :shocked:. Then I was like :trampolin and like drooooling over this lady's hair! It' gorgeous! Although at some point I'd have to texlax to acheive that sort of texture (I'm a 4something), I love it! Biiiig waves and curls:lick:. I had a weave like that once, I loved it! Ok, done raving!

prospurr4

I've seen her before, and yes, her hair is beautiful!

I mainly came in here to say I love your thread title, OP. :lachen::lachen:I watched some of "The Color Purple" this past weekend, and I love "Diary of a Mad Black Woman."