OMG waist length natural youtuber

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlewis

Oh yes i've seenfor a while now. Her routine is soo simple, i started to use the pantene conditioner she uses and i really love it.

Here is her fotki
http://public.fotki.com/Leobody/

I met a woman IRL that only uses Pantene and had waist length hair.

When my mother was using it she was waist length. She has since cut all her hair off and it's about 1.5" all around.

ummmm, might be something to that.

msa

I was referring to this post that you made in what you had put in white (now in blue) so no it wasnt clear that you were referring one particular poster or the whole board.

You're right, I wasn't clear. I was responding to Liyah and she had been in that particular thread so I knew she knew what I meant, and I didn't think about whether it would be clear to anyone else. I was referring to that particular situation where I and others were pretty much schooled on making mistaken assumptions about people's gender. Obviously the lesson didn't stick.

Anyway, like I said earlier I never said it was right or ok to speak negatively of others. I said what I said, it was just an opinion that no one was required to agree with or like. I'm human, I make mistakes. Such is life.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I met a woman IRL that only uses Pantene and had waist length hair.

When my mother was using it she was waist length. She has since cut all her hair off and it's about 1.5" all around.

ummmm, might be something to that.

My hair hated that whole line! It seemed very drying to me. The PJ in me wants to try again though...

JollyGal

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG unit.

Her hair is amazing. I can't believe she doesn't have more views. That volume makes me drool. She is gorgeous.

She doesn't look like a man. Why do people think she is?

*Frisky*

My hair didn't like it when I tried it either. It's just odd that two people I know plus this lady that have WL hair use this line.

My hair hated it too but that was years ago. I think they have some new and improved formulas out now.

PinkSkates

Leobody, YOU and your HAIR are FABULOUS!:woot:
You know you got it going on when you have total strangers starting convos/threads over you! Keep doing what you do!:yep:

Prettyeyes

When I was teenager all the rumors came out about pantene being as harsh as carpet cleaner. I been scared of it ever since but like you ladies have pointed out many people have strong hnair because of pantene and that was just hearsay, probaly thrown out there by other companies who were threatened by pantene when they first came out with all those commercials guaranteeing strong, healthy hair etc. They were kinda pioneers in that way of advertising... hmmm.. I'm getting deep on this one.

AvaSpeaks

Which Pantene line are you ladies gonna try? And which line do you recommend for dry, bittle hair? I can grow hair, but my problem for years is rentention.

And have any of you tried the masks? I think that Leobody lady had one of the Restorative products in her line. The one that say it takes off like 2 years worth of damage :look:

Status
Not open for further replies.