Ok WL will not be enough - Another Hair Pic

leona2025

Apparently what I thought was wl is actually hip length I think. I don't know how I feel about that:ohwell:. HL seems impossible to me. Please excuse the fat rolls. I'm working on the fitness also, lol. So the length I want is at my second fat roll without having to stretch the hair.

This is hair 3 days after flat ironing. It's looking thicker. The ends are not as see through as my other post. DH help me take this pic. For the first time ever lol and he was like let me brush it first and he took the pic like 5 times before he was satisfied, lol. What length would that fat roll be? lol. That will be my ultimate goal.:lick: Is that obtainable realistically with no trimming and retaining all my growth this year? I definitely get 1/2 an inch a month and 6 inches seem pretty close to goal.
2011-01-25095310-1.jpg

Last edited:
looks like waistlength to me.

your hair is beautiful! tell DH i am sending him a round of applause....he did a good job. :)

Yep, from what you said it sounds like your final goal is HL. :) Maybe 1-2" past grazing HL if you don't want to have to pull your hair to be there. I think it's possible !!!! Go girl; lovely hair!

Looks like you're waist to me too, your hair's gorgeous by the way. Like someone else said, maybe when your layers grow out to that point you'll feel like your hair is longer.

I feel you when you say WL will not be enough though if the point above isn't the case. I'm now thinking that even though it's my ultimate goal that I won't necessarily maintain my hair at that length but let it grow beyond. I remember someone introduced the idea of elbow length (EL) and I'm starting to think that I would prefer that length instead. Oh well, I shall see.

You're funny! I love your hair and hip length is my goal too! I'm getting hair-anorexia as mine grows longer.

I'm sure you'll be happy with the length by the end of the year!

Your hair is beautiful!!! I would say you are wl but not full wl yet. I think you can make your goal by the end of this year. Just keep doing what your doing because it is working. HHG :D

LoL definitely waist length and if you're getting 1/2 an inch every month, oweee lol
your hair is lovely and your DH did a wonderful job of taking the picture. cracks me up that he insisted on brushing it first too :lol:

:drool: :love: *sigh* That's beautimous. *sigh* Oh yeah, it's WL too. hehe

:lol: you ain't right for talking about fat rolls. :look: Wish I was SFL. :look: :p

Back