October 2009: What Did You Buy?

Eisani

WOW Eisani! Im a little jealous! I just got the Anita Grant Caffe Latte butter. I really like the smell and consistency. Its not heavy at all.
I got on that Anita Grant site and lost my mind! I figured once I ordered, I'd make it count. I'm glad to hear that about the Cafe Latte Butter. I can't wait to get my products. I got an email yesterday saying it'll be mailed on the 26th. I just hope the process goes smoothly. How long did it take for you to receive your butter?

Last edited:

Brownie518

I loooooove being a PJ! On the bright side, I don't plan on buying anything else for the rest of the year. Well, one more thing and I'm done!

I can't wait for reviews on the Anita Grant stuff. It all looks so good!! :yep:

:look: What else you gettin'???

La Colocha

:hiya: I know y'all missed me :giggle: My overwhelming need to confess my transgression has prompted me to log back on to this site and get some stuff off my chest. At least the October purchases...I knew no one else would understand!

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It has been 3 months since my last confession :look:

***deep breath***

Anita Grant
Japanese Camillia Kissi Oil
Pink Grapefruit Kiss Oil
Pure Organic Vanilla Oil (black vanilla & sweet almond)
Babassu Amla Shampoo Bar
Organic Andiroba oil
Monoi de Tahiti
Organic Dark Chocolate and Banana Smoothie face mask
Organic Jasmine and Rose hair/body oil
Carrot and Babassu Finishing Pomade
Babassu Spice Finishing Pomade
Cucumber Babassu Finishing Pomade
Organic Sapote and Coconut Pomade
Coconut and Rosewood Dry Oil
Sapote Castor Hair Oil
Carrot and Wheat Germ Cleansing Oil
Virgin Coconut and Castor Hair Oil
Lemon Sponge Cake Whipped Butter
Rhassoul Conditioner Cubes
Creamy Cafe Latte (drop of vanilla)

Curl Mart
Elucence MB Poo
Elucence MB Con
Elucence Volume Clarifying Poo
Kinky-Curly Knot Today

Jasmine's
Shea Souffle Body Butter (nectarine blossom & honey)
Foaming Scrub (nectarine blossom & honey)
Sugar Scrub (sweet & sassy)
2 Deodorant (ocean rain and laundry day)
Eye cream sample
Aloe & Hemp facewash
Cleansing Milk

Folica
Denman D83 Large Paddle Brush
Denman Be-Bop Massage Brush
Denman D79 Thermoceramic Straightening Brush (2nd)

FHI Platform 1 1/4" flat iron (2nd one)
BKT (more to come on this :grin:)
3 large bottles ORS Replenishing (ORIGINAL!!)
2 silk scarves
4 silk headbands
2 tams
1 snood

Umm, I think that's all :look:. Yea, pretty sure.

Have mercy lawd, mama's home.

Vonnieluvs08

I was trying to be good this month but I bought:

Claire's ($2 rack)
Gold & Silver curved bobby pins
2 packs of straight decorative bobby pins
Fleur de les pins for my New Orlean friend
pair of earrings

NY & Co
2 silk scarves for $9 total

I need another applicator brush but it can wait

djkforeal

I have no self control when it comes to hair products...I have already purchased,
Ms Lola's: Adhesive cream, lace release, application band aids and Topstick tape.
Also: A Synthetic Lace front wig from blackhairspray.com, a paddle brush, Profective Mega Strength (?), 2 ORS replenishing packs, VO5 Moisture Milk condish, and VO5 Split End poo for my wigs/weaves. $$$$$$$$$$$$:wallbash:
The month is not even over yet and it's a long month!!!:nono:

Eisani

Did I say I planned on buying only one more thing? :look: Some of yall know me better than that! Anyhoo, I saw the KBB email about her bringing back some of the discontinued scents so...

1 Hair Milk Bamboo Leaf
1 Hair Milk Jasmine Lily
1 Hair Nectar Hibiscus
1 Hair Nectar Ginger Spice
1 Hair Oil Sultry Sandalwood *fingers crossed*

I forgot to mention these in my previous post:
Ecostyler Olive Oil gel
1 pk of hair clips
Aceite Bomba
Original Colors Cellophane

lowridin76

GVP Tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner
Fruitopia shampoo (because it was buy one get one free, it's like the exact same as Garnier)
Tigi Let it be Leave-in (Cherry Almond scented, smells sooo good!)
Garnier Triple nutrition 3 min. undo (Love it so far)
nuNAAT leave-in intensive mask (haven't tried this yet)
Coconut milk

chebaby

i think my hairveda came today but i didnt get it. so i have to make that trip to the PO tomorrow.

thinking about getting the afroveda shikakai growwth oil, not sure yet.

Stacy TheLady

Oh lawd, i need help...am fast becoming a product junkie. LOL

Ok today i bought:
Witch hazel
Amla Oil and Amla Shampoo
Rice Bran Oil
Shea Butter Oil
and Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil plus Vitamin C tabs

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Eisani--Happy to see you're back! I'm looking at your Anita Grant list like I don't remember seeing all of that. I might need to go take a look :look:.

Eisani

Eisani--Happy to see you're back! I'm looking at your Anita Grant list like I don't remember seeing all of that. I might need to go take a look :look:.
Thanks Shay! You know I'm no pusher :poke: but go take a look! She's got added some new things.

poookie

i just bought silicon mix! i keep refreshing the tracking number; i can't wait until it gets here!!! :happydance:

Angel of the North

so far:
wild growth oil (don't know when or if I'll need this but bought it as a precaution on the recommendation of some of you lovely ladies - I'm 12wks post)
shea oil - nutrition
papaya oil - repairing
jojoba oil - rebalancing
castor oil - strengthening
aloe vera oil - moisturizing?
ORS olive oil moisturizer - in bottle (loving this although it contains a couple of cones)
Phytospecific cap energy (gave me protein overload after 2wks which is causing a little breakage so it will not be a staple!)
my first wig (serious protective styling here I come! :grin:

I will be buying some Nexxus phyto organics luxxtress leave-in spray moisturizer and some carrot oil (strengthening and growth) before the month is done, today to be exact:blush:, Ithink that's enough for this month

Kellum

Coconut Girl and Supertini half wigs. I will be sending back the Supertini to the color is too light.

bestblackgirl

-2 silk scarves
-Sample of Fig, Cucumber, and Lavendar conditioners. I already use the SAM I want to see how the other ones work.
-Leave-in conditioner, Hair and scalp booster from Hairorbicsallnatural

SmilingElephant

Hey all!! This week i bought 2 Flexi-8s and a 60th Street Hair Fork....I also bought some GVP Silk Infusion...which i love!! :love: I bought some more Mane N Tail Herbal detangling spray...some new hair sticks...i'm waiting for all my hair toys to arrive in the mail any day now :tantrum:....And how about i also bought a new blow dryer that i had to return the next day bc how come why as soon as i turned the thing on...at 1:30 in the morning...ALLLLLLL the smoke detectors went off in the house!? Lol!!! :lachen: I took that baby right back to Sally's!

Sapphire_chic

-vatika coconut oil
-garnier repair and shine.

i always thought i'd have to wait until i was fully natural to see my coils really pop or that i would need some heavy duty styling products to make them clump..but this conditioner right here!! i'm almost about to rock a wash and go..stringy ends and all!