HOW TO LOSE YOUR HAIR IN 10 MINUTES

shmmr

Now, I'm not an expert and I've never been in your situation, but the next time you go to do anything, what about trying a clarifying shampoo to get rid of any buildup, DC with one moisturizing condish - essentially do a do-over. Start fresh? maybe that will help with the dryness.

:look:

Irresistible

Ladies...my hair feels weird since this incident. It is dry all over again and it is impossible to detangle.

I tried to use Keracare Humecto mixed EVOO to detangle and then I did a DC with ORS mayo and moisturized with Qhemet Amla and Olive heavy creme, but I am not noticing much of a difference.

What is a girl to do?

thats what my hair did/felt like with too much protein

dang let me go rinse this condish out NOW, it has collagen :ohwell:

its been in too long already:wallbash:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I agree, it sounds like it's time to a good chelating poo that isn't to harsh/drying and the DC with a moisturizing poo, detangle while rinsing under warm water if it detangles for you I would section it off under the running water and make large platts for it to dry in.
Now, I'm not an expert and I've never been in your situation, but the next time you go to do anything, what about trying a clarifying shampoo to get rid of any buildup, DC with one moisturizing condish - essentially do a do-over. Start fresh? maybe that will help with the dryness.

:look:

Mandy4610

OH my, my, my!

Please promise to never do that again!
Girl I can't afford to ever do this again. Lesson well learned. I still don't know what came over me:ohwell:

Girllllllllll. You ain't never lied. LOL. When I was natural I would try to pull little stunts like this all of the time. Well without all of the steps, because I was too lazy to think about doing all of these steps but I was good for washing and neglecting to detangle. Fortunately, I always had a serious enough protein regimine that kept my hair fotified, so it did not break much, my hair loved protien and the fine parts in the front never got tangled enough to break.

I hope your hair is ok. Sometimes we have temporary lapsed in judgement but our hair is super forgiving.

Lol at the notion of juices and berries being the cure for all. Every natural goes through that one.
:ohwell: Tell me about it...Gosh I thought this product had some super miraculous ingredient that would magically take my tangles away and give me super moisture.:look: Is that too much to ask?:nono:

Ok, at first I was dying of laughter thkg that was a joke. Then i realized it was a true story :nono:!
True story..it really does work (If losing your hair is your aim):lachen: