J/A/S/O/N Biotin Shampoo
Giovanni Direct Leave In
Paul Mitchell Detangler
NTM Leave In
NTM Deep Moisturizer
Castor Oil
Suave Coconut Milk Conditioner

Energee

Since I started using Aveda and Abba I don't use many other products any longer or even want to try new products. I'm happy. I did restock on my Sap Moss Concentrate and Abba Nourishing Leave In last week. I always purchase 2-3 of each at a time because they are my favorites and I NEVER want to run out.

I also purchased my Pibbs this month. Almost forgot! Love it!

seymone

This week I bought the following:

2 African Pride Spray
2 Liquid Cholestrol (Carrot Oil and Tea Tree)
Mesh Rollers
2 bottles of Nioxin

T3 Blow dryer

Coconut Butter
Red Palm Butter
Hemp Sed Oil
Grapeseed Oil

ETA: Hair Steamer

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I restocked my Silicon Mix (purchased the 60 oz size!) and Jamaican Black Castor Oil from Sam's; so glad I did! I can't believe I slept on this stuff.

nik4jesus

Cantu moisturizing cream
IC Fantasia Straightening spray
IC leave in for chemically treated hair
Naicidit (sp) olive oil conditioner

MrsHouston

Red palm butter
almond sweet butter
mango butter
grape seed oil
coconut oil
emu oil
amla lite oil
vatika oil
chi silk infusion
chi 44 iron guard
chi straight guard
some satin scrunchies
some twisty hair towels

Tee

2 African Pride Spray
2 Liquid Cholestrol (Carrot Oil and Tea Tree)
Mesh Rollers
2 bottles of Nioxin

T3 Blow dryer

Coconut Butter
Red Palm Butter
Hemp Sed Oil
Grapeseed Oil

you got your blow dryer. Yahhhh. :) I am loving the oils and butters on both you and MrsHouston's list! Let me know how you like them. ;)

I did not buy anything new this week.

Tee

I restocked my Silicon Mix (purchased the 60 oz size!) and Jamaican Black Castor Oil from Sam's; so glad I did! I can't believe I slept on this stuff.
I have yet to try mine. (either one) I will use them on my next wash. (I was trying to give that whet germ conditioner treatment a fair trail run.)

Tee

Since I started using Aveda and Abba I don't use many other products any longer or even want to try new products. I'm happy. I did restock on my Sap Moss Concentrate and Abba Nourishing Leave In last week. I always purchase 2-3 of each at a time because they are my favorites and I NEVER want to run out.

I also purchased my Pibbs this month. Almost forgot! Love it!
How are you going to add the pibbs as a afterthought! lol. Glad you love it.

Sap Moss Concentrate is one of my fav. Aveda products!

MonaLisa

running into thread.....ready to tell a short hair tale....wanna hear it...here it go....

When I walked into Tar-jay...and I finally saw my Pantene Breakage Defense Mask re-stocked and sitting on the shelf.....and I had my BOGO coupons in my wallet....I nearly had a hairgasm:blush:...

I just started throwing all the jars into my basket...

I SWEAR TO YOU, WOMEN STOPPED AND LOOKED...ONE HELPED ME PUT A FEW JARS BACK INTO MY BASKET WHEN SOME FELL OUT...:ohwell:

RANDOM WOMAN STARING TALKING TO HER COMPANION:

"WOW, THOSE MUST BE ON SALE..." *still staring*

Mo took all 11 jars of the Pantene Mask and a random tube of the conditioner since it was a BOGO situation to make it an even dozen...

***wait...ding...ding...ding.....****

there was some type of special with the Pantene Masks....Mo got back 20.00 in Target giftcards...:drunk:

Mo then tossed in a bottle of Sunsilk Straight Up Creme into the basket cause two chicks on the board that shall remain nameless .. Letitia and Priestess...say that it's pretty good (sure smells good :yep:)

I'm also about to use the Aveda Brilliant Conditioner I bought, finally....

It was a good pj day..:grin:

MzRhonda

running into thread.....ready to tell a short hair tale....wanna hear it...here it go....

When I walked into Tar-jay...and I finally saw my Pantene Breakage Defense Mask re-stocked and sitting on the shelf.....and I had my BOGO coupons in my wallet....I nearly had a hairgasm:blush:...

I SWEAR TO YOU, WOMEN STOPPED AND LOOKED...ONE HELPED ME PUT A FEW JARS BACK INTO MY BASKET WHEN SOME FELL OUT...:ohwell:

Mo took all 11 jars of the Pantene Mask and a random tube of the conditioner since it was a BOGO situation to make it an even dozen...

there was some type of special with the Pantene Masks....Mo got back 20.00 in Target giftcards...:drunk:

Mo then tossed in a bottle of Sunsilk Straight Up Creme into the basket cause two chicks on the board that shall remain nameless .. Letitia and Priestess...say that it's pretty good (sure smells good :yep:)

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Too funny........that was a good day!

Ms Red

:lol: Soooo mad at this!! Between the White Rain and this, what's next??? :lachen:

MonaLisa

:lol: Soooo mad at this!! Between the White Rain and this, what's next??? :lachen:

Girl, it's the hard to find joints that make a sister turn hair rabid...
I had been stalking the aisle for like the past two weeks... :sekret:

and I was laughing later on about the faces the women were making when I was just taking the conditioner off the shelf...I felt like I was posessed for a minute :spinning:...

those ladies knew that they betta not had even THOUGHT about reaching for one of those jars... *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

I think they wanted me out of that particular hair care aisle...I was a tad disruptive...dropping jars and what not...
:ohwell:...

ItsyBitsy

Dang...all I bought was a hair turban (for pre pooing) :ohwell:

Brownie518

WRTC
Africa's Best Hair Mayo
Aussie Moist conditioner - never used this before
Dove Sheer Moisture Mist - 2nd this week
Pantene RN Breakage Defense mask - managed to slip one past MonaLisa :rolleyes:

That's it for now. Still waiting for 9/1 so I can get me some H2H!!!

Cien

Pink is my signature color
Let's seeee....

putting my thinking cap on. Don't wanna leave anything out.

-----------

2 containers of Elasta QP Mango Butter
3 bottles of Neutrogena Silk Touch Leave In Cream (on sale at Target--$3.02 a bottle! I got all they had...)
1 bottle of ORS Olive Oil Lotion
Bottle of Ultra Nourish Hair hair vitamins from GNC
3 packs of 100g indigo from Mehandi
Box of pectin

I think that's it. I did good this week!

seymone

Pibbs dryer
Paul Mitchell Three Shampoo
Emergencia
Lafier honey&almond conditioner
Capilo Aloe Vera conditioner
Labomba Conditioner
Capilo Rosemary Conditioner
Leche Milk&Honey Conditioner
Mizani Hydrafuse
Mizani Kerafuse
Dudley PCA
Dudley Moisturizing Shampoo

I think there is more but I cannot remember..

Tee

Pibbs dryer
Paul Mitchell Three Shampoo
Emergencia
Lafier honey&almond conditioner
Capilo Aloe Vera conditioner
Labomba Conditioner
Capilo Rosemary Conditioner
Leche Milk&Honey Conditioner
Mizani Hydrafuse
Mizani Kerafuse
Dudley PCA
Dudley Moisturizing Shampoo

I think there is more but I cannot remember..

You my little sister and I love ya. But DANG lady, You did it up big this week. Now, I can't talk because I know you have seen my stash. tiptoes out the thread.:rolleyes:

Tee

You dont know how much I needed this laugh. Esp about the jars rolling out of the basket and people stopping! lol Glad you found some in stock finally! Now, I am sure all the other ladies in your area are mad at you for product jacking! lol (but when you snooze, you loose!)

BrownBetty

I bought Kerasilk Instant Silk. This is my leave in, between this and giovanni's direct I am good. I am thinking of trying some of the sunsilk leave in...

Where is everyone buying there red palm butter?

MV

Brownie518

Well, the C&C in our Galleria just expanded and they have a nice selection of products that I would have had to order online. So, I got the following:

Aveda Brilliant conditioner
Aveda Brilliant Damage Control
PM Super Skinny Serum - purse size
PM Super Charged Moisturizer
Redken All Soft Velvet Whip :lick:
Redken Anti Snap 1oz sample
Conditioning caps
Design Essentials Organic Cleanse shampoo
Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing conditioner
Wide tooth comb

The Design Essentials was on sale, too. Can't wait to try it!!!

Tee

Well, the C&C in our Galleria just expanded and they have a nice selection of products that I would have had to order online. So, I got the following:

Aveda Brilliant conditioner
Aveda Brilliant Damage Control
PM Super Skinny Serum - purse size
PM Super Charged Moisturizer
Redken All Soft Velvet Whip :lick:
Redken Anti Snap 1oz sample
Conditioning caps
Design Essentials Organic Cleanse shampoo
Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing conditioner
Wide tooth comb

The Design Essentials was on sale, too. Can't wait to try it!!!
I love the Desing Essentials. It's the truth!

HoneyDew

I bought :

Lustrasilk Cholesterol Olive Oil Conditioner - I am deep conditioning with this under my Gold N Hot Space Lady dryer right now. :grin: So far I like it - thicker and smoother than the Shea Butter one.

I also bought 2 bottles of Neutrogena Clean Replenishing conditioner. The paper has a coupon for $3 off 2 Neutrogena hair care items (BE ON THE LOOKOUT NTM LOVERS)