Now the lightskinned -good hair hoes mad! DAMN

greenandchic

I don't find potty mouth a bit funny.:nono: It's videos like these just make me SMH.:nono:

HIMAY10NENCE: "***** if you natural, get yo a** up withcho hurr all matted to yo muhphuckin head and go outside. You ain't gon do dat sh*t! You gon put that wash and go sh*t in there and make it look like a jherri curl and slick them beady beads down on the side and make baby doll hurr .Because the truth is, if you so in love witcho hurr and yo gotdamn texture pick the sh*t out and wear it in an afro and walk outside. You b*tches ain't doing dat!"

:rofl:

:lol:But she's not a 'natural nazi' I think she's talking more about women talking about natural this and natural that, then trying to make their hair what it's not. :lol:

Looks at my twistout siggy. :look: I guess I'm one of the people she's talking about. :lol:

We are the only people that BASH each other simply by the way we choose to wear our hair. Its not enough that society (in general) tell us we need to conform by direct verbal messages or subliminal messages, but we constantly have to keep doing this crap to each other. SMGDH

kaytorry

Not trying to be harsh, but I feel that NikkiDior (sp?) made whoever discriminated against her feel like they did something really special, becuase it bothered her so much that she made a video about it. I've been it similar situations, and although I was offended, I wouldn't dare let the person who offended me know that they did so. I wouldn't let the person in question think for one second that they had the power to upset me in such a matter. It's not like she stopped the girl from getting into the event or anything. I would of treated her as if she were invisible and kept it moving.

Last edited:

My Friend

Do we not have any 4b+'s?

I subscribe to her channel and sometimes I watch her videos. She has a foul mouth - but as long as she's not running a kiddie channel that's okay. And just coz a person uses a lot of curse words doesn't mean they don't have something to say. She doesn't always talk about hair - sometimes she's talking about other issues - health, relationships, empowerment. Vis a vis hair she speaks the kind of truth that people with tight woolly heart of Africa naps, the 4b+'s who get told time and again their hair doesn't exist on hair boards, etc. can relate to. And she does it with a sense of humor. I see comments under her videos by some people who say they have light skin and long curly hair and they're laughing too. There's a part 1 also on her channel which is actually funnier than the one in the original post for anyone who cares enough to watch it.

BostonMaria

Here we go AGAIN with if you really natural and love your texture you would leave your hair matted to your head:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm gonna pick out my hair and walk around with a 24 inch ceiling length Afro.

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

Rikinkkulus

Honestly can we toss this girl in the trash with the rest of the people whose vulgar and rude know-nothing opinions don't matter? I can't stand people who adopt these "Oh I don't give a $%&#!" but then go ahead and talk about the matter for three and a half months plus a holiday. Every time she opens her mouth I want to write a long well put together list of grievances. Just childish and hateful. If you look up hater on urbandictionary there's a picture of her face and the message that no other definitions will be taken for an indefinite period of time. She's so tired. Let's go ahead and learn from the Kardashian ban and ban her, and her loudmouth antics. When she has something productive to say, let us know.

Sorry to be hostile but just watching that video irks my life. That damn accent, that attitude, the way she contorts her mouth just ugh.

Okay, I'm done.

longfroinghair

I don't know why what she says is taken that seriously. She's a comedian, she's supposed to exaggerate. Cause:

Obviously light-skinned girls get problems....
Obviously long-haired and "good-haired" girls get problems....
Obviously light-skinned, long haired girls don't always get play....
Obviously rich people and those with money have problems (sometimes money creates problems)......

Everyone's life comes with a unique set of problems..... AND we All Know This :rolleyes:

Comedians take a one-sided arguement and exaggerate it..... It's their job:rolleyes: And that's what she's doing, just comedy

Last edited:

cocosweet

Well I'm in shock that a natural stylist refused to do someone's hair - i.e. himay10nence - because it is "too natural". smh I'd have put the stylist on blast long ago. And as for the rest of the video she basically speaks the truth. People usually don't like the truth.
You know? She's already got a forum. If a stylist had done that to me, I would have roasted them on my YT channel.

Kirei

Hi Maintenance appeals to certain people and if you're not used to being around certain people then you're not going to get her. She is not PC, she tells her feelings like they are right or wrong.

She is hood and raw but, she has great sense; she just delivers in a way a lot of people aren't used too and that's okay. She speaks a language that some people need to hear b/c it's the only one they understand.

I like her (didn't watch the video) and I think she is as sweet as pie and I know she would help anyone light or dark.

Raine054

Someone commented "If you had a thesaurus, you would be unstoppable."

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I love that girl. She's so funny!

ManeStreet

I really feel for her. She is evidently full of alot of anger and resentment because of bias and discrimination she experienced. I hope she finds happiness.

Last edited:

Amerie123

Sensitive people + unPC person=:swearing: :lol:

But seriously, everyone definitely has valid points and everyone does have feelings... but like a YT poster stated, it's time we grow up and move forward and shake it off. We cant keep letting every little thing bother us when there are more important things to be worried about. And not for nothing, that's what Himay was trying to convey to Nikki. She told her to keep going, and let them kiss your behind.

This divergence is only going to continue and keep us down if we let it get to us. Dude, I'm darkskinned, and I'm over it. You will not here me say, "woe is me...I had it so hard, :blah:." Seriously, it is what it is. Once we move on, and don't let what other people feel about us, affect us, then it won't have power over us anymore. I'm sorry, but it's only as deep as we make it.

BTW, we are all beautiful!!

bride91501

HIMAY10NENCE: "***** if you natural, get yo a** up withcho hurr all matted to yo muhphuckin head and go outside. You ain't gon do dat sh*t! You gon put that wash and go sh*t in there and make it look like a jherri curl and slick them beady beads down on the side and make baby doll hurr .Because the truth is, if you so in love witcho hurr and yo gotdamn texture pick the sh*t out and wear it in an afro and walk outside. You b*tches ain't doing dat!"

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who didn't understand half of that?? :perplexed

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who didn't understand half of that?? :perplexed

She is basically saying that if you are so natural and such then take your hair back to the mother land and just give us free :lol: just wake up and roll out. Stop trying to define them curls everybody is trying to have.

bride91501

She is basically saying that if you are so natural and such then take your hair back to the mother land and just give us free :lol: just wake up and roll out. Stop trying to define them curls everybody is trying to have.

Girl! I felt like I did when I used to have to speak that ole school Igbo with my grandma...going reaaaaal slow, concentrating real hard, head hurtin and everything :lol: Thanks hun :grin:

GulfCoastChica

I am not going to lie, when I watched the NikkiDior video I was like "huh?". So, just because someone didn't want to give her a pamphlet she gathers it is because she has a loser curl pattern and they don't feel she has the same struggles etc? All that because of a pamphlet? I think she was asking to get roasted with that one. :lol:

yorkpatties

I am not going to lie, when I watched the NikkiDior video I was like "huh?". So, just because someone didn't want to give her a pamphlet she gathers it is because she has a loser curl pattern and they don't feel she has the same struggles etc? All that because of a pamphlet? I think she was asking to get roasted with that one. :lol:

I only watched part 1 but I see there is a part 2 that was supposed to explain her plight in greater detail. I didn't care enough to watch it. Is this all there is?

Maybe whats-her-ignorant-*** is right. Light-skinned, good-hair chick don't have ANY problems EVER, that's why Nikki can't deal with someone throwing her shade. :lachen: :nono:

Geminigirl

Here we go AGAIN with if you really natural and love your texture you would leave your hair matted to your head:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol I know right. And an Afro is your only style option. I mean who wears the same style all the time? An afos don't look good on everybody just like cornrows or braids weave Etc. So why just pick it out and go?

excuse my typos i hate it as much as you.

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
Hi Maintenance appeals to certain people and if you're not used to being around certain people then you're not going to get her. She is not PC, she tells her feelings like they are right or wrong.

She is hood and raw but, she has great sense; she just delivers in a way a lot of people aren't used too and that's okay. She speaks a language that some people need to hear b/c it's the only one they understand.

I like her (didn't watch the video) and I think she is as sweet as pie and I know she would help anyone light or dark.

+10000000000000

And I agree with the other person who says she is mainly a comedian. I don't take anything that she says seriously.....

kandake

Yeah, I couldn't understand all the woe is me over a pamphlet and some stares but I wasn't there so...

DrC

Every time I leave this site for about a week or two, I come back to some pretty rachett fuggery. I'm not even sure if I want to watch this video.

OsnapCnapp!

Ha ha, HIMAY10NENCE. Guaranteed to keep you laughing but tells the truth. Wow, looking at the YT comments......truth hurts doesn't it? I love her, faithful subscriber! (Slick them BB's down and make baby hurr, lmbo!)