Haircrush talks about her shaved side

Embyra

it looks fun and all but i would never do it spending years to grow back one side not for me:nono:

Spiffy

Her explanation of now knowing how to grow her hair long, thus freeing the fear of cutting makes sense. I love the cut!

NaturalBoss

I don't like the shaved side, but since she has enough hair to cover it up, I guess it works. Other than the shaved side, I love her hair.

kittikat24

I'm more old fashioned, so I know I could never pull this off--but she's right, now that she knows how to care for hair, the attatchment level decreases.
If you're prepared to wait 3-4 yrs to get the length back, hey more power to ya! :grin:

Rei

it looks fun and all but i would never do it spending years to grow back one side not for me:nono:

I'm more old fashioned, so I know I could never pull this off--but she's right, now that she knows how to care for hair, the attatchment level decreases.
If you're prepared to wait 3-4 yrs to get the length back, hey more power to ya! :grin:

are y'all kidding me? its haircrush lol, that shaved side will grow in by next week :lachen:

no but seriously her retention skills are off the chain

twatombl

So ironic I just stumbled on the video yesterday, she could shave an entire side of her hair and still have the average head of hair! I like that she just shaved her edge, it looks good on her.

faithVA

I saw it in a previous video while she was styling and I didn't think I would like it. But when she finished and had it all out, I was surprised. I thought it was really cute.

I wouldn't shave part of my head though. It might give the rest of my head ideas.

maxineshaw

I don't like it. :nono: She called it unique, but it's just a fad cut to me. It doesn't look like she shaved it so much as went bald in one section. Perhaps I feel that way because I've literally seen women with hair like that (balded, not shaved).

More power to her though. It's her head. Gorgeous hair though.

ladysaraii

She could have just slicked her hair back with gel and gotten th esame effect.

I'm ready for this partial shaved trend to die.

But the rest of her hair is gorgeous and I need to get some info on her retention skills