BuildableBeauty Is Going Natural

Bluetopia

WOW! is it me or has she lost a TON of weight. Havent seen her channel in at least a year. I was so shocked by her appearance I didnt even listen to what she was saying. lol

Aireen

WOW! is it me or has she lost a TON of weight. Havent seen her channel in at least a year. I was so shocked by her appearance I didnt even listen to what she was saying. lol

I don't watch her often but I do see her from time to time, I agree she lost weight. It's a shock for me that she's going natural! Just the other day she was crying at MBL when her mama gave her a trim to even up her ends, claiming that her mum cut too much and isn't trusting anyone with her hair again. :drunk:

LovelyNaps26

wow, didn't expect that b/c she seems really in love with growing her hair long. she's even going to BC which is even more surprising.

i've seen this with a few relaxed heads (nina pruitt, china black) on youtube. once they reach about mbl it's like, well i might as well be a long haired natural.

carameldimples

She did say that she would eventually go natural, "the real natural"(dreads) if I am not mistaken. I wanna see if she grows dreads or just stops getting relaxers which I guess she thinks is the "fake natural" just an inference from her thoughts, lol not my view.

MizzBrown

She did say that she would eventually go natural, "the real natural"(dreads) if I am not mistaken. I wanna see if she grows dreads or just stops getting relaxers which I guess she thinks is the "fake natural" just an inference from her thoughts, lol not my view.

Fake Natural? She said this? *sigh*

theAlist

Her weight loss journey is on her channel, she has the videos tracking her dropping the weight.

And good for her! She makes goals and sticks to them, that's what I like about her channel so much.

Aireen

Goodness there are too many definitions and separations in and of what is considered "natural" to keep up...

Anyway, she seems super excited, I'm happy for her. LovelyNaps26, I can see why it's a trend in those that have long relaxed hair to just be a long haired natural; to me it's like the pursuit is over, what's next? Plus maybe for those that believed that kinkier textured hair couldn't grow that reaching longer lengths while relaxed - which might be considered a different type of "challenge" in itself - is the proof they need to rock their natural hair; just a theory though. I won't lie, I consider going natural ALL the time and I probably will in the future; the versatility is endless.

lboogie2679

I've watched her videos from the beginning. She did not say "the real natural" in a negative way. In her comment she said that as a compliment to all forms of natural hair. She was not being negative at all.

AJellyCake

Wow! Her video is the one that taught me how to do twistouts in a way that looked good for me! Thanks for sharing, OP!

Only thing is she did her 6 flat twists in about 20 minutes.... I'm still not there yet. :lachen:

jwhitley6

I'm just shocked she's 32 years old. I thought she was much older. Anyway, good luck to her on her natural hair journey.