Now the lightskinned -good hair hoes mad! DAMN

Meemee6223

Every time I leave this site for about a week or two, I come back to some pretty rachett fuggery. I'm not even sure if I want to watch this video.

If u dislike the title of this thread u will dislike the video.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

DrC

Re: new video from HIMAY10NENCE - more Natural Hair Community commentary

Oh gosh, her? :lachen: I was expecting something hardcore. :lachen:
Okay, I don't take this video seriously. HIMAY10NENCE YT vids consist of more cussing than a boat full of sailors, personal opinions, hilarious remarks , and which I might add do have some valid points. Though her vids rub people the wrong way due to her not watering down her true opinion, it still leaves me in stitches.
That was funny :rofl:

Amerie123

Ha ha, HIMAY10NENCE. Guaranteed to keep you laughing but tells the truth. Wow, looking at the YT comments......truth hurts doesn't it? I love her, faithful subscriber! (Slick them BB's down and make baby hurr, lmbo!)

Uh-uh...nah, she said baby dawll hurr.... :lachen: I was :lol:

BronzyBella

I only watched part 1 of the NikkiDior video. I kind of get where she was coming from. Some women (naturals) would probably look at her like, "Why are you here when you could find products for your type of hair (loose curls) in virtually any store?" On the other hand, she comes off as paranoid and neurotic. A (percieved) side eye or two from another woman does not equal discrimination.

mscece1

I did'nt watch the entire video after 30 sec I had to turn it off homegirl barely spoke english. I don't understand why people assume that light skinned equals good hair. Im brown and my cousin is light skinned as kids she always thought i had the good hair as far as length and texture. Were both in our thirties i personally prefer my hair straight and down she rocks an afro or twistout she's a natural sista and looks beautiful with it. The color of a person skin has nothing to do with the hair growing out there scalp. Hair is defined by textre fine, thick, course not good or bad or lightskined, dark skinned. She obviously didn't get the memo.

Lita

HIMAY10NENCE: "***** if you natural, get yo a** up withcho hurr all matted to yo muhphuckin head and go outside. You ain't gon do dat sh*t! You gon put that wash and go sh*t in there and make it look like a jherri curl and slick them beady beads down on the side and make baby doll hurr .Because the truth is, if you so in love witcho hurr and yo gotdamn texture pick the sh*t out and wear it in an afro and walk outside. You b*tches ain't doing dat!"

:rofl:

Dont forget her hair was too natural/for the natural hair show.....

Happy Hair Growing!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
LOL @ what HIMAY10NENCE says here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uhG9shdCNxs#t=306s

"I don't know who f#ckin' with you Nikki. I'm tellin' these b!tches right now...leave Nikki alone because y'all makin' her uncomfortable in her good hairness. She don't like y'all f#ckin' with her. Leave NikkiiDior alone. Leave her alone. Don't say sh!t to her when y'all see her comin'. Close your mothaf#ckin' eyes...ehh...ehh... when she come by. Don't f#ckin' look at her 'cause y'all making her uncomfortable..."

:lachen: :lol:

bride91501

It's too late for me to be :lol: & :lachen: this damn hard....that video Poohbear just posted is too much lol

I love it when someone can communicate an interesting take or perspective, even if I don't necessarily agree with them. I guess that's why I've always loved comedy and comedians....they're the geniuses of our society :yep:

Papoose

The Phoenix
Girl, I don't know. What I DO know is, that's all I needed to see before deciding an HBCU might not be for me. :nono: :lachen:

OT,but I hope this isn't what you're basing your decision to attend a HBCU on. Don't let the mainstream fool u into thinking that HBCUs are all about fun, games, ignorance &frivolity. You might be pleasantly surprised. I transferred to an HBCU from a prestigious white university and have no regrets!

Ok. I'm done hijacking the thread.....