November 16,17,18..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Had my twists in all week. Will just CO them tomorrow and try to keep them until TG.

I enjoyed not manipulating my hair this week unless to pin them up or bun it. I feel so good about that. I dont know why the heck I've been sleeping on twists and the variety they bring. Also, the very low to non manipulation of my hair saved me even more time in the mornings.

I don't know if I will cowash, deep cond then bun or cowash, deep cond then rollerset. I'm 11 wks post relaxer and this is when the rubber meets the road:lol: for real. But I will say that I have not had ANY hair drama this stretch....shhhhheeee..... quiet... better not say that to loud. I'm leaning towards rollersetting to see just how my hair acts since it's been too good to be true so far.

right now dc with black tea & AE Garlic mask sealed with hemp with heat for 45 mins.
Gonna rollerset after.:yep:

I completely changed my plan :ohwell:

Overnight Pre- poo w/ HQS lime oil & Shea terra banana baobob treatment & pomade shop peppermint pomade on scalp.
Poo - Kenra moisturizing poo
Protein - aphogee 2 min
DC - Pura chocolate smoothie under heat cap, then add BASK YAM, under the steamer now.

Washed with Trader Joe's Triple Tee Tree shampoo. Over night henna with Jamila. Co-washed with Suave coconut conditioner. DC'd with Eluence MB, Trader Joe 's NS, Ailikay DC, AOHSR and the last of some Yes to Cucumbers.

i will wash on sunday and dc my hair has been dry this week even though i'm moisturizing and sealing. haven't decided if or how long i'll leave my twists in.

Yesterday I henna'd, washed it out with Mane and Tail conditioner then did a HOT using some cholesterol, coconut oil and my oil mixture (jojoba, castor, sweet almond, grape). Rinsed with some more mane and tail conditioner and poured some oolong tea over as a final rinse. Once I got out of the shower I added a bit of Tresemme Naturals, dried using my micro fibre towel and braided. Today I'm going to straighten it using a flat iron (so that I can do a lenght check) then placing in twists (using some whipped shea butter) for the rest of the week :drunk:

Dry DC with Silk Elements MegaSilk Treatment
Wash with CON-Green
CW with Suave
Apply LI's
M&S
Braid back up for 1-2 weeks

Thats all folks!

IDareT'sHair said:
Hey Beautiful & Lovely Ladies of the LHCF!

So, what are you doing to your Hair this weekend.

I really need to Hendigo, but I'll wait until next weekend. Here's what I'm doing.......

CoCleanse with Naturelle Grow's Herbal Cleansing Conditioner
Lee Stafford's Hair Treatment under plastic cap 5 minutes
Claudie's Reconstructor under dryer 20 minutes
Afroveda's Neem +3 Cowash Conditioner
Steam with Jasmine's Bath & Beauty DC'er *with oil on top of conditioner*
ACV Rinse
Tea Rinse/Leave-In
Dry under dryer....And YOU??????:grin:

Color... Jet black! Poo, con, wash n go with olive oil!

I coated hair and scalp with IPN TeaLightful shine and let that sit all day and overnight. Prepoo'd with CPR for about an hour with a cap. Washed with Aveda DR shampoo, poured on some tea and DC'd with BFH Shea Mango DC for 90minutes under a cap.
Leave ins were Claudie's Tea spritz and Moisturizing Quinoa Coffee cream, sealed with Nourish oil

okay, yall...i lied.

((smh)) knew i couldnt hold out. talmbout "i will not mess with my hair this weekend" hahahaha.

decided to do a dc. mixed up some banana, sour cream & coconut oil...just for the heck of it. dont know how it'll go, but you know me...always throwing something together.

Back