Niko Rejection???

Mocha5 said:
I saw a girl the other day and kept thinking about asking her but kept chickening out. Then I was like, if she pass me one more time I'm gonna ask her. And of coure she did. So I was like, "Excuse me. Do you have a cousin named Niko?" She stopped and thought about it. I got all excited. :eek: Then she was like I think I know her. Does she wear her hair really puffed out? :lachen: I was like, "Naw. I don't think so." :lachen: Then she said, "Does she make clothes?" I was like, Lawd! If she don't cut it out. :lol:

OH MY this had me Rolllinggggg!!!! I can just see you now like Oh man!!! I dun started sumthin', LOL, and she know she don't know a Nikko, wasting my time getting me all excited and stuff. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL :)

awesomely_nappy said:
I was just wondering what if they really do know a Niko for real and say "yes! How do you know them? Niko's my mamma/sister/cousin/friend?" What do you do then???

If they say yeah that's my brother, Imma be like is his last name Castalana, Nikko Castalana? she BETTER be like NAH that ain't him!!! :)

StephyPoo said:
OH MY this had me Rolllinggggg!!!! I can just see you now like Oh man!!! I dun started sumthin', LOL, and she know she don't know a Nikko, wasting my time getting me all excited and stuff. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL :)

EXACTLY! I was like if she don't get her butt outta here...:D And you wrong for giving Niko a last name! :lachen:

ETA: WAIT! Is NIKO spelled with one or two "ks?" God forbid if somebody be like, "How she spell it?" Cause for some reason this girl thought Niko was a girl. But wait again...did somebody say that Niko is a male? I'm sooo confused! I need correct spelling and gender, please.

Last edited:
Divine Inspiration said:
I nudged BF the other day in the store and was like, "Look at her hair...I bet she's on LHCF." He said, "Yeah, go ask her if she's Nebo's cousin." :lachen: I said, "No babe, it's not Nebo...it's Nikko."

:rofl: That is TOO FUNNY!

I am :rofl: at "Nebo," and "Nikko Castalana;" It reminds me of when people know good and well they don't remember somebody but try to play it off. :lol:

:lol: This thread is cute!

Nah, Im not really afraid of Niko Rejection. Because even if the answer is no, that still broke the ice and kinda gives me a segway into complimenting her and asking about her hair care practices. "Oh dear, Im so sorry.... you just looked so familiar to me! Oh, your hair is lovely, btw! Do you do anything special to it, like have a hair regimen?" :lol:

Mocha5 said:
EXACTLY! I was like if she don't get her butt outta here...:D And you wrong for giving Niko a last name! :lachen:

ETA: WAIT! Is NIKO spelled with one or two "ks?" God forbid if somebody be like, "How she spell it?" Cause for some reason this girl thought Niko was a girl. But wait again...did somebody say that Niko is a male? I'm sooo confused! I need correct spelling and gender, please.

LMAO all of these stories are hilarious!! I believe the correct spelling is Nikos, because if you scroll to the bottom of the LHCF page it says "Site Maintanence by Nikos Dimopoulos".

I wonder what Nikos thinks about all this. AND I would like to know what his hair looks like LOL
Is he at home gobbling down MSM and putting all kinds of oils on his freshly hennaed hair :D

FlowerHair said:
I wonder what Nikos thinks about all this. AND I would like to know what his hair looks like LOL
Is he at home gobbling down MSM and putting all kinds of oils on his freshly hennaed hair :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was funny!

If Im not mistaken, Nikko is Italian, right? I remember seeing his picture in a thread in the Off Topic forum.

FlowerHair said:

You should visit ot, or the nikos cousins tshirt thread. There are links to the thread where he came to one of the offline gatherings, so his pic is there.
Also for the folx wondering, there are some nikos threads in ot, a couple of people got a "Yes, I'm Nikos' cousin!!".

KiniKakes said:
:lol: This thread is cute!

Nah, Im not really afraid of Niko Rejection. Because even if the answer is no, that still broke the ice and kinda gives me a segway into complimenting her and asking about her hair care practices. "Oh dear, Im so sorry.... you just looked so familiar to me! Oh, your hair is lovely, btw! Do you do anything special to it, like have a hair regimen?" :lol:

ooooh, that's good Kinikakes.

OT: Kinikakes, I love the fact that you don't distance yourself from us newbies!

PryncessLana said:
LMAO all of these stories are hilarious!! I believe the correct spelling is Nikos, because if you scroll to the bottom of the LHCF page it says "Site Maintanence by Nikos Dimopoulos".

Thanks! Now I know how to spell his name and that he is indeed a male. :grin:

Back