Newbie here with a ?

JAM2007

Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for a few days after finding out about this from the AA board on the Knot. There is so much useful info on this board. Yesterday after I washed my hair I put a mixture of coconut oil and CD Lisa's Hair Exleir. My hair is so soft today like I went to the salon.

But I still have a problem with my flaky scalp, it's sort of like a cap but just in the front. I've tried evry kind of grease and shampoo but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for a few days after finding out about this from the AA board on the Knot. There is so much useful info on this board. Yesterday after I washed my hair I put a mixture of coconut oil and CD Lisa's Hair Exleir. My hair is so soft today like I went to the salon.

But I still have a problem with my flaky scalp, it's sort of like a cap but just in the front. I've tried evry kind of grease and shampoo but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

:hiya:Welcome! Do you mean you feel like it's like cradle cap? I have/had the same issue- very front, center on hairline. Have you tried Sulfur 8 shampoo?

I have used it, but not consistenly. Maybe I will try it again. What kind of oil do you put on your scalp to combat it.

I have used it, but not consistenly. Maybe I will try it again. What kind of oil do you put on your scalp to combat it.

I use Vita-D Hair Food. It's old school, I know:grin: But it's light, doesn't stink, and alittle goes a long way. I lightly oils my scalp, i'm pleased with it.:yep:

When I was a relaxed head, I had a major problem with dandruff..What cured it was Condtioner washes and using shampoos without sulfates. Sulfur 8 is a good shampoo though.

Back