Newbie here with a ?

JAM2007

Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for a few days after finding out about this from the AA board on the Knot. There is so much useful info on this board. Yesterday after I washed my hair I put a mixture of coconut oil and CD Lisa's Hair Exleir. My hair is so soft today like I went to the salon.

But I still have a problem with my flaky scalp, it's sort of like a cap but just in the front. I've tried evry kind of grease and shampoo but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for a few days after finding out about this from the AA board on the Knot. There is so much useful info on this board. Yesterday after I washed my hair I put a mixture of coconut oil and CD Lisa's Hair Exleir. My hair is so soft today like I went to the salon.

But I still have a problem with my flaky scalp, it's sort of like a cap but just in the front. I've tried evry kind of grease and shampoo but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

:hiya:Welcome! Do you mean you feel like it's like cradle cap? I have/had the same issue- very front, center on hairline. Have you tried Sulfur 8 shampoo?

JAM2007

I have used it, but not consistenly. Maybe I will try it again. What kind of oil do you put on your scalp to combat it.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I have used it, but not consistenly. Maybe I will try it again. What kind of oil do you put on your scalp to combat it.

I use Vita-D Hair Food. It's old school, I know:grin: But it's light, doesn't stink, and alittle goes a long way. I lightly oils my scalp, i'm pleased with it.:yep:

tinkat

When I was a relaxed head, I had a major problem with dandruff..What cured it was Condtioner washes and using shampoos without sulfates. Sulfur 8 is a good shampoo though.