NEWBIE! :-)

theeREALmccoy

:newbie:

HELLLO all! :grin:

I've been lurking on this board for a few months now and I just wanted to greet everybody and say that this board has been such a lifesaver! I wonder how long and healthy my hair would've been like if I had found it sooner?!:lachen:

Ahhh well!

But uhhh....i'm finding that I have a problem now! I CANT STOP BUYING PRODUCTS! Especialllllyyyyyy conditioner! I need to stop lol :rolleyes: they're just soooo YUMMY! :lick:

Welcome!!! Trust that you are not the only PJ in the house!!! I have more conditioner since I joined this board than I know what to do with. Learn what your hair likes and leave the rest of it in the store! Your wallet will thank you later! LOL

Welcome! I'm a newbie too and I didn't think I was a product junkie but I must now confess that I am too. I don't use rollers and have no intention of using them anytime soon but I just bought satin rollers for LATER when I reach my goal.

Welcome!!! Trust that you are not the only PJ in the house!!! I have more conditioner since I joined this board than I know what to do with. Learn what your hair likes and leave the rest of it in the store! Your wallet will thank you later! LOL

LOL! you are so right! bc it has been putting a little dent in my stashhh lol :rolleyes:
Thats what i've been trying to do though...I like most of the conditioners and other products i've tried but the problem is, none of them have WOWed me!

lol this place has been draining me of my monies since last year lol :) but ne who, welcome!

LOL thanks hun!

P.S. Your hair is gorgeous!

Welcome! I'm a newbie too and I didn't think I was a product junkie but I must now confess that I am too. I don't use rollers and have no intention of using them anytime soon but I just bought satin rollers for LATER when I reach my goal.

Yea before I decided to transition i was browsing youtube looking at videos and thought to myself "Why does she have so many products!" :grin: Now I can't stop! Especially if there's a sale lol

In reference to rollers, I do a lot of twist outs and I usually roll the ends with foam rollers...but today I'm debating on if I'm going to try to do a rollerset by myself for the first time...YIKES! lol But I have some magnetic rollers for that

:welcome: Conditioners are the one thing that I'm a pj about - I have a stash of cheapie conditioners:grin: .

Good luck on your healthy hair journey!

Back