newbie saying hi!!

cutiebe2

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for two months but I finally decided to say hello. I'm a junior in High School and I am curretly doing a year abroad in Spain. As I was left to fend for myself hair-wise (no black hair saloons, anywhere in Spain:( ) my shoulder length hair is now at the top of my neck. But finding this board and seeing that I can get my hair back in time for graduation (May 2007) has given me lots of hope. So has the new sticky on breakage!:D Hopefully my fine, thin hair will not break so much now.
I love this board:)

:newbie: Newbie in the house!!! Hey, I'm new too! Good luck in Spain and on your hair goals! These ladies here have a wealth of info so I'm sure your hair will be fine while your away.

Welcome! It's great that you are starting your healthy hair journey at such a young age! Good luck!

Welcome Cutie B you are going to love it here. And good luck in Spain. What part of spain do you live? I lived in Zaragoza and Madrid for about 3yrs and loved it.

Welcome to the board girlie :wave: Spain sounds like a wonderful experience for you.. Soak it up and learn, learn, learn.

Yes, you can achieve healthy hair on your own with just a few technique and product changes.

We, here on the board, mainly use products for whites and hispanics and have found them to be very beneficial to the health of our hair. So you are in the right place. You just need to learn what works for you and you are set.

Hi Cutieb2 and welcome. I'm a newbie too, With all the help & advice from the ladies here your hair will be flowing in that spanish sunshine in no time. Hasta luego!

ahsiar29 said:
Welcome Cutie B you are going to love it here. And good luck in Spain. What part of spain do you live? I lived in Zaragoza and Madrid for about 3yrs and loved it.

Yeah, where are you? I studied abroad in Salamanca. I loved it and can't wait to go back. How are you liking Spain?

Hi!! Welcome!!

I hope you have fun studying abroad. I found LHCF while studying abroad in Italy in college. I'm sure your hair will be in top shape in time for your graduation.

3.gif
to LHCF, cutiebe2! :wave:

Back